Life news this week:
- Saturday I chatted with my mom on the phone while drawing, got my blogging done, played ukulele, and got some chores done.
- Sunday I spent a bunch of the day whining about Amino to some other people who are irritated about what happened too. Also made a video, did laundry, and talked to my sister on the phone.
- Monday I did a bunch of stuff on a City of Tampa proposal and some other stuff on utility coordination. I missed my bus stop again and had to backtrack! I wonder how I keep missing my stop? I didn't really do much useful and talked to Jeaux on the phone.
- Tuesday I was doing a bunch of utility coordination at work while trying to ignore a bunch of arguing. Also signed a petition at the bus stop for someone who liked the buttons on my bag. :) Mom's roomie David picked me up after work and I went to her house to eat spaghetti and help her with some doctor admin stuff.
- Wednesday I submitted the City of Tampa proposal, put together a bunch of stuff for my co-workers, and went out with Jeaux after work to a Thai place where we both had yummy food. We came back to my place and listened to podcasts while I drew.
- Thursday was my first time going to a DOT meeting. (I was just there to take minutes.) But none of our utility reps showed up, which was bizarre because like eight people accepted the invitation and then just didn't show. We talked about other stuff with our subconsultant and FDOT project manager people but we couldn't do much without the utilities. Then I talked to one of the people on the Amino place who decided to work with me on either getting unbanned or, failing that, at least making sure my new account doesn't get harassed into submission. So I finally started posting stuff again.
- Friday I just did some follow-up utility stuff at work and updated some databases, and at home I finished my comic and finished reading a book. And talked to Amino people who were all confused about the posts I was making. (Either they think I'm an art thief or they realize it's me and want to know what happened.) I'm doing a lot of secret explaining. :P
- Nothing really this week but Topaz's Universe on Amino made me this encouraging GIF and I love it.
- Finished this week: The Hate U Give by Angie Thomas. Four-star review.
- Currently reading: Knots in My Yo-yo String by Jerry Spinelli.
This week's song was "Linger" by the Cranberries.
|High art this week is Garnet on a Post-It Note.|
Webcomic Negative One Issue 0653: "Measured and Considered."
Letters to an Asexual #52 is about misconceptions associated with masturbation and asexuality.
I don't have a ukulele song finished, but I've been practicing a lot on a HARD one and that's why it's taking me a while to come up with something that doesn't sound terrible. If you want to listen to me practicing to see why it's maybe in a different league from my previous performances, that should shed some light.
|A close-up of one of the difficult chords I'm trying to learn.|
|Someone on the Internet asked to see my Cheeseburger Backpack|
hoodie and I thought it looked cute so here.
Social Media Counts:
YouTube subscribers: 5,272 for swankivy (lost 10), 655 for JulieSondra (no change). Twitter followers: 900 for swankivy (2 new), 1,328 for JulieSondra (lost 9). Facebook: 296 friends (no change) and 202 followers (lost 1) for swankivy, 655 likes for JulieSondra (1 new), 55 likes for Negative One (no change), 126 likes for So You Write (no change). Tumblr followers: 2,493 (2 new). Instagram followers: 125 (no change).