Wednesday, May 20, 2015

Wednesday Factoid: Glasses

Today's Wednesday Factoid is: Do you wear glasses? How long have you been wearing glasses?

Yeah, I kinda wear glasses! Most of the time I wear contacts, so I don't really, uh, let's see, identify as a glasses-wearer, but my eyesight is pretty terrible and I need correction to function in the sighted world. My contact lenses are -7.5.

I got my first pair of glasses in sixth grade and needed them to see the board, but usually didn't wear them in my everyday life. I needed correction but I didn't like wearing glasses. When my vision got bad enough I got contacts in ninth grade, and I had a hard time learning to take them out because I think eyeballs are gross, but I adjusted quickly.

There are no photos of me wearing my first pair of glasses, but I wear my specs once in a while now if I am just resting my eyes or wanna look cute in a different way.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment