- Saturday was my first author panel. I read an excerpt of my book Bad Fairy along with authors Ryan Meany and Ron Riekki.
- Sunday I went to the Renaissance Faire with Victor and Derek.
- I wrote a new short story on Saturday! It's called "Hope Comes Out." It's a Pandora's Box retelling. I've already submitted it to a magazine and we'll see if it gets picked. I wrote it in 45 minutes and it is 1600 words.
- I submitted a proposal to write a piece about the intersection of asexuality and femininity for The Toast, and they accepted (yay!). So I wrote the piece and didn't like it (LOL). I completely rewrote it from scratch later and it's much, much better, but I think I need to rewrite it again before I send it in.
- I went to my mom's on Thursday and helped her clean out her shed and move some stuff, and also helped her get her tablet connected so she can Skype with my sister and see her grandson. :)
- My sister Lindsay finally found the dress she will get married in.
- My dad turned sixty! Wow!
- Ate at IHOP with Jeaux on Wednesday, and listened to the new Night Vale at my house.
- My editor e-mailed me and said editing on my book starts this weekend. Eep!
- The announcement for my appearance at the University of Virginia is out: The poster is on their Tumblr and there is a Facebook event to join.
- Finished Mississippi Jack by L.A. Meyer: ★★★
- Currently reading And Another Thing... by Eoin Colfer.
Recorded "Say Something" by A Great Big World.
Webcomic Negative One Issue 0464: "For My Growing."
|Author Panel with Ryan and Ron|
|My friends at the Renaissance Faire shooting arrows|
|Me using a small hula hoop|
|Me using a medium hula hoop|
|Me trying to use a large hula hoop|
|This thing is just too big.|
YouTube subscribers: 3,171 for swankivy (29 new this week), 326 for JulieSondra (1 new). Twitter followers: 466 for swankivy (5 new), 358 for JulieSondra (4 new). Facebook: 248 friends (no change) and 120 followers (no change) for swankivy, 329 likes for JulieSondra (1 new), 45 likes for Negative One (1 new). Tumblr followers: 1,258 (no change).