Life news this week:
- Saturday I finished my blog stuff in the morning and then caught a bus out to meet a new friend at Mojo's. I met said friend, Steve, and we got coffees and hung out at the bookstore chatting. As expected, it was a great time. We had lunch at the Greek restaurant next door, shopped for books, and ended up back at my place talking a lot. Great first meeting and nice to make a new friend! After he left I just made a cartoon post and tried some drawing.
- Sunday was its usual great self. I hung out at my table and reread some stuff from one of my books, and answered some online messages. I talked to my sister on the phone and did laundry but forgot to put it away. Made a new video for Letters to an Asexual, processed it and subtitled it, and made a pretty drawing that ended up getting featured on the front page of Steven Universe Amino.
- Monday I just did some training and work stuff. At home I finally completed the finishing touches on my doodles page and decided to release it into the wild. (Feedback appreciated!) I also took a nap on my potato pillow and forgot to be productive.
- Tuesday I was kinda late because I slept a little late. It was okay though. I helped a co-worker with a report and did more training. After work I finally put my laundry away, redecorated for spring, and updated my cup collection photos. Wow exciting.
- Wednesday I had to process forms and download documents, and in the afternoon I attended a meeting for an upcoming contract with my co-worker. (I'm going to do data entry on the contract.) Jeaux and I ate at Moe's and shopped at Target, and then we watched the last episode of Miracle Workers and two episodes of Brooklyn Nine-Nine. After he left I fell asleep early.
- Thursday I worked on transcripts at the office. After work I drew my comic and fell asleep kind of late because I didn't get it done as fast as I wanted. I fail.
- Friday I worked and did more transcript stuff and a bunch of miscellaneous work. After work I finished processing my comic and later Victor came over. We ate Mexican food and he helped me figure out what computer to buy. I was tired and had to go to bed after that.
- Abbie gave it a four-star review on Goodreads.
- No news is . . . no news. Nothing good, nothing bad, just kinda not going anywhere with this at the moment.
- Finished this week: Nada.
- Currently reading: Mythology by Edith Hamilton.
This week's karaoke song is "Only Time" by Enya.
|Look at this cutiepie Rainbow Quartz 2.0.|
Webcomic Negative One Issue 0724: "Physical Eyes."
Letters to an Asexual #66 is out, and it's about media representation for non-asexual queer folks versus media representation for asexual folks.
|Collection of drinking receptacles! I just got a new Cookie Cat cup.|
YouTube subscribers: 5,261 for swankivy (lost 2), 675 for JulieSondra (lost 2). Twitter followers: 967 for swankivy (1 new), 1,337 for JulieSondra (lost 1). Facebook: 295 friends (no change) and 208 followers (no change) for swankivy, 648 likes for JulieSondra (no change), 62 likes for Negative One (no change), 145 likes for So You Write (lost 1). Tumblr followers: 2,516 (1 new). Instagram followers: 177 (no change).