Saturday, March 9, 2019

Personal Digest Saturday: March 2 – March 8

Life news this week:
  • Saturday I got blogging done somewhat early and tried to arrange repair on my washing machine but the technician never came or called, and nobody could explain why. Irritating. Besides blogging, didn't get much done besides writing an epic post about a cartoon episode that affects me strongly.
  • Sunday I sat at my table and answered a little mail, but I worried it would rain so I went inside. Then Jeaux took me to his house and let me use his washing machine. He also fed me soup and we saw an episode of Brooklyn Nine-Nine, but for most of the time I was drawing a really ridiculous comic about the SU character Sunstone, and he was playing video games. I love having a friend who can spend time together and not be necessarily interacting constantly. It's a nice quiet comfort. I finished the comic at home and posted it on Tumblr. People enjoyed it.
  • Monday I had no letters! But I had to do troubleshooting on electronic equipment and also had to wrangle timesheets. Our external e-mails were bouncing so we had issues. At home I did karaoke since I didn't have time on Sunday, and I got an Amino front page feature for my silly Sunstone comic. I'm so glad people like my ridiculous crap. I spent most of the evening organizing my music collection.
  • Tuesday our e-mail still wasn't fixed. Yikes. I got a few proposal things done and after work my friend Arthur and I went to Singha, our favorite Thai/Viet restaurant, to eat in instead of carrying out, because we were celebrating his new job. Then we went to my house and watched an episode of Twin Peaks. After he left I answered some messages and fell asleep on the couch.
  • Wednesday I didn't go to work until halfway through the day because I was staying home to wait for a washing machine repair technician (from a different company than the one that kinda skunked me). I got to have a leisurely coffee morning and also read through a comic book. The washing machine guy was later than I was told he would be, but he fixed my machine in like ten minutes. Then I went to work and took care of business (e-mail was back!). After work I went to Vallarta's with Jeaux for dinner, and then we went to Publix for groceries and home to chill. We watched a video about racism instead of watching TV.
  • Thursday it was randomly cold and I got involved in preparation for another letter for next week. After work I had a really long bus ride for some reason. I got home, talked to Victor almost as soon as I got there, worked on my comic, and fell asleep early.
  • Friday I felt lazy all day. But I did a bunch of work on a letter and a City proposal. After work I drew a sketch comic and my weekly webcomic and got them both up. Sister L's birthday! I texted with her briefly.
New reviews of my book:


  • Lisa Chenier gave it an unrated review on Goodreads, saying it was informative for everyone who wants to understand asexuality.
My diet progress: 


  • The pound I gained last week is back off, so I'm back where I was two weeks ago. But still not doing really great on it.

Reading progress:
    New singing performances:

    This week's karaoke song is "Torn" by Natalie Imbruglia.




    Stuff Drawn:

    I just have two very silly fan comics that you can read in their entirety on my art website if you follow the links.


    Please read the silly comic about Sunstone:




    Please read the silly comic about Garnet looking like a pear:






    Webcomic Negative One Issue 0721: "The Other Strong One."






    New videos:

    None!

    New photos:


    Just a salad selfie


    Social Media Counts:

    YouTube subscribers: 5,255 for swankivy (10 new), 677 for JulieSondra (4 new). Twitter followers: 964 for swankivy (1 new), 1,344 for JulieSondra (lost 2). Facebook: 295 friends (no change) and 208 followers (1 new) for swankivy, 648 likes for JulieSondra (no change), 62 likes for Negative One (no change), 146 likes for So You Write (no change). Tumblr followers: 2,512 (lost 1). Instagram followers: 173 (no change).

    No comments:

    Post a Comment