Life news this week:
- Saturday I slept late and wasted time. I guess it was an act of self care? But I still felt shitty about it?? I chatted to a friend online, did some laundry, did my blogging, and went to Drink and Draw. It was nice to see Joy and some of the others! I drew a comic and got a sketch done.
- Sunday was pretty productive. Dishes, bed-making, karaoke, and redecorating for the holidays! Then I had my friend Kari over and we had some pizza and just chatted--didn't watch any cartoons. I fell asleep early after she left.
- Monday I worked, drew a funny picture with highlighters, and got picked up by my friend Ralph (and his dog Chester!). We prepared a tofu and peanut butter/soy dish and ate it, and watched some cartoons. (Ralph likes Steven Universe but had not seen any of the shorts.) After he left I posted my silly drawing on Amino and went to sleep. This was the day SU came back to TV, but since it was an episode I'd already seen, I did not care. Also my sister and her family arrived and stayed at Mom's, but I did not see them.
- Tuesday I didn't hang out with Arthur because I got invited to my mom's for a hangout. After work, I bought some stuff at a grocery store and my sister P picked me up and took me over there. We hung out for a while and ate a good soup and tofu and stuff. My nephew is a big kid and was very enthusiastic about playing with me!! Came home, showered, and fell asleep early again.
- Wednesday I read a new comic for Steven Universe on the way to work. Spent the day at the office until Jeaux picked me up. We bought comics, picked up my contact lenses, and went to the movies to see Spider-Man: Into the Spider-Verse, which was great. We had food at the dinner theater too, and then went to see the family at my mom's house because it was Ash's birthday and we wanted cake and to give him presents. We had a good time and then went to Target and home for sleeping.
- Thursday was more work on an extremely rainy day. Had to finish some important stuff and then shortly after noon I was able to meet my dad, sister, brother-in-law, and nephew in a nearby café for lunch! We ate together and had a good time, and I played with Ash and his robot. He turned five and it's so cool! After the left I went back to the office and finished out the day and got a ride home with a co-worker. Then I chatted with Victor on the phone and drew comics. Also! I received my cool autographed comics.
- Friday I did Lyft to work because of rain. There wasn't much going on. After work I got my comics posted and enjoyed posting some comic images on Amino. Sleeping is a good thing and I'm doing too much of it this week.
- Finished this week: No books but I did do a Steven Universe comic: Number 23. Five-star review.
- Currently reading: The Law Enforcement Guide to Wicca by Kerr Cuhulain.
This week's karaoke song is "Everything I Do" by Bryan Adams.
|It's a spaceship. I swear.|
Don't ask me why Pink Diamond's ship is a pair of legs and a butt.
Webcomic So You Write Issue 91: "Too Hard."
Webcomic Negative One Issue 0710: "Compassionate Child."
|My nephew and brother-in-law in similarly patterned shirts!|
|This here is Jacket Guy. He is invisible, and is not my nephew.|
He will sometimes sneak up and eat my nephew's food off a fork
and no one can see him! Also, the Jacket Guy in Florida is a cat.
|Big boys also play with Legos! Here's Jeaux.|
|My nephew is five years old and a robot expert.|
|Cute Garnet and Opal drawing Grace Kraft did for me in a comic book!|
Social Media Counts:
YouTube subscribers: 5,239 for swankivy (lost 4), 678 for JulieSondra (no change). Twitter followers: 966 for swankivy (lost 3), 1,348 for JulieSondra (no change). Facebook: 294 friends (lost 2--I unfriended someone I should have unfriended a long time ago, but I don't know who the other was) and 208 followers (no change) for swankivy, 652 likes for JulieSondra (1 new), 61 likes for Negative One (no change), 146 likes for So You Write (no change). Tumblr followers: 2,511 (lost 6). Instagram followers: 165 (1 new).