Wednesday, July 11, 2018

Wednesday Factoid: Makeup

Today's Wednesday Factoid is: What makeup, hair care, and/or grooming products do you use regularly?

I use relatively cheap/generic shampoo and conditioner, and I like liquid body wash. I have no specific brand loyalty and no special requirements for my hair or soap. (I prefer that it's not overly perfumed, but I'm not allergic to such things.) I like to use a stick deodorant that smells like vanilla. It's made by Suave.

Makeup and grooming products aren't a regular thing in my life. I don't really use lotions--maybe once in a while. I generally wear no makeup. Occasional concealer if I have a gross zit? Rarely use lipstick or lip gloss. Occasionally some eye shadow and/or mascara if I'm attending a fancy event or have a weird day where I feel like it. I don't actually know how to use eyeliner at all.

Eh, I guess I'm simple.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment