Saturday, July 14, 2018

Personal Digest Saturday: July 7 – July 13

Life news this week:
  • Saturday was a nice break. I did very little of value because I was just checking out the aftermath of all the new content we got on my favorite cartoon. :)
  • Sunday I spent a whole morning and part of the afternoon out at my patio table. I ate breakfast and lunch out there! Got e-mails answered and did some reading. Then got stuff done: shower, karaoke, laundry, and did a review of the Steven Universe video game that I finished playing months ago. :D
  • Monday I sent out some letters to the Department and I did a cute pencil doodle. Nothing too intense after all the art last week. Whew! My co-worker drove me home and I spent the evening making GIFs about exciting TV and transcribing an interview.
  • Tuesday I worked on a letter that turned out to have had its due date changed. I got a bad headache and went home early. Listened to an episode of the official Steven Universe podcast and made a post about it. I took a nap and did chores.
  • Wednesday I worked on a tutorial of how to write good quizzes for the fandom and did work stuff at work. Jeaux picked me up and we ate at IHOP, shopped at Target, and I deposited my latest royalty check. Hello money! Jeaux and I listened to a podcast and watched Brooklyn Nine-Nine.
  • Thursday was a little slow at the office and my boss is back from India. After work I talked to Victor on the phone and drew comics.
  • Friday everyone showed up at the office for a farewell lunch for two of our co-workers who are moving to Tallahassee. (They're opening a new branch office there, yay.) We also had a busy day with submittals and other stuff. A co-worker drove me home and I finished my webcomic and looked at a bunch of really cool new merchandise online. :)

Reading progress:
  • Finished this week: Didn't finish any books this week!
  • Currently readingLove is a Many Trousered Thing by Louise Rennison.
    New singing performances:

    This week's song was "Black Velvet" by Alannah Myles.



    Stuff Drawn:


    Ruby and Sapphire's wedding, in a sketch on the back of an order form :D




    Webcomic Negative One Issue 0687: "You Wanted It Fast."






    New videos:

    No new videos.

    New photos:

    Social Media Counts:

    YouTube subscribers: 5,283 for swankivy (2 new), 677 for JulieSondra (2 new). Twitter followers: 959 for swankivy (4 new), 1,323 for JulieSondra (lost 1). Facebook: 296 friends (no change) and 205 followers (no change) for swankivy, 651 likes for JulieSondra (lost 1), 57 likes for Negative One (1 new), 139 likes for So You Write (1 new). Tumblr followers: 2,523 (lost 2). Instagram followers: 146 (1 new).

    No comments:

    Post a Comment