Wednesday, June 15, 2016

Wednesday Factoid: Crying

Today's Wednesday Factoid is: How often do you cry?

Oh, all the time.

Occasionally I cry from laughing too hard, but more frequently I cry about moving things or sad things. Anything that's emotional in any way can make me cry. I don't exactly have "crybaby" tendencies (at least, not as an adult), since difficult and frustrating situations in everyday life don't tend to make me cry, but fiction makes me cry when it's beautiful or sad, and other people's tragedies move me to tears all the damn time.

And sometimes I cry when I'm writing my own stuff, but that's kind of a given.


Here are a few songs that make me cry.







I have cried over these books:






And of course I cry over cartoons way too much. Even after all the times I've watched this episode, I have not yet ONCE made it through Ruby and Sapphire's song without crying, because I am a mess.


No comments:

Post a Comment