- I had a pretty relaxing Saturday even though I didn't get much done. Though I did get a Steven Universe doodles page done to collect my very few fan drawings for the cartoon.
I got going with actual productive stuff and managed to make a video,
did karaoke, did laundry, and sent out some short stories to magazines
since I'd been slacking on that. And even did some e-mail. And
entertained myself by returning to Drawception for a few rounds.
was Memorial Day and I had the day off. I did some video editing that
ended up taking all day, so I never got around to writing the short
story I wanted to write.
- Tuesday was back to work. Got
the news at the office that we came in second on a contract we really
wanted, boo, and then at home my mom took me shopping (yay) and hung out
all night to chat.
- Wednesday I helped my boss with
some parking garage plans and then met up with Jeaux for Jeaux Day. It
was lightly raining and that was a pain. We ate at PDQ (they made me a
grilled cheese sandwich!) and then we biked out to Five Below where they
had a Steven Universe product that I actually did not buy. (Jeaux was shocked.) We had gone there for a cheap cable for him. We listened to Night Vale, and after he left I did some reading.
- Thursday was a new-in-the-US Steven Universe and so I drew some Rubies on my calendar, and I chatted with Victor on the phone in the evening.
- Friday was work and grocery shopping, and I came home to post my comic and hang out with my friend Mike, who's here from Gainesville. We watched some cartoons and ate some food.
Interviews, Features, Mentions:
- Love, Canberra had an asexuality-related podcast and my book was mentioned.
- Finished this week: No books, but still reading.
- Currently reading: Living With Intensity by Susan Daniels & Michael M. Piechowski.
Here I'm singing "Single" by Natasha Bedingfield.
|I doodled some angry Rubies on my calendar in honor of the new-this-week episode of Steven Universe, "Hit the Diamond."|
And I drew these a while ago but I can share it now because it was for a birthday card and the person has received it now. :)
Webcomic Negative One Issue 0577: "Should She Return."
The 30-Question Blog Survey is on my writing channel, featuring a long survey people can do about their writing, while sharing my own answers to the survey questions.
Nothing really to share. I took a photo of my mom's haircut but you don't need to see it here. ;)
Social Media counts:
YouTube subscribers: 5,336 for swankivy (6 new), 567 for JulieSondra (no change). Twitter followers: 787 for swankivy (1 new), 1,242 for JulieSondra (no change). Facebook: 291 friends (no change) and 199 followers (no change) for swankivy, 637 likes for JulieSondra (3 new), 56 likes for Negative One (no change), 121 likes for So You Write (no change). Tumblr followers: 2,446 (3 new). Instagram followers: 75 (3 new).