- Holiday weekend! I spent most of the weekend sending out my Pitch
Wars feedback and working on collecting some visual aids for my upcoming
5,000-subscriber Q&A video, which would be pretty boring if I was
just reading and answering with no variety. Unfortunately it took longer
than I wanted it to. :P
- I sent out some short story
submissions too. Still hoping to sell one more this year to meet my New
Year's resolution of selling two stories.
- Had Mom over
on Tuesday. We ate at Panera and went shopping and lounged around
watching silly videos. I wasn't feeling very good. Just tired and
probably not sleeping enough. Mommy slept over and left in the morning
at the same time that I left to go to work.
- Wednesday was Jeaux Day and we ate at IHOP, went shopping for comics, and watched America's Got Talent and Gravity Falls at his house.
- On Thursday I went to Jeaux's house briefly after work because we wanted to watch the new episode of Steven Universe together, which we did. We talked about the episode and then I went home to do some reading.
- And Friday my friend Yasmin surprised me at work with food. I got rice and cake. Quite tasty! I baked biscuits and finished making comics and that's about it.
- Five-star review from Miss P. Martin on Amazon UK.
- Completed reading: The Martian by Andy Weir. Five-star review.
- Currently reading: Asexuality: A Brief Introduction by Asexuality Archive.
New singing performances:
Here I'm singing "1985" by Bowling For Soup.
Webcomic Negative One Issue 0539: "Because I Can."
|Just a blurry picture of me with my Crying Breakfast Friends stickers.|
Social media counts:
YouTube subscribers: 5,042 for swankivy (18 new this week), 503 for JulieSondra (no change). Twitter followers: 674 for swankivy (2 new), 1,171 for JulieSondra (3 new). Facebook: 288 friends (no change) and 186 followers (1 new) for swankivy, 604 likes for JulieSondra (8 new), 54 likes for Negative One (no change), 110 likes for So You Write (no change). Tumblr followers: 2,140 (13 new).