Saturday, September 12, 2015

Personal Digest Saturday: September 5 – September 11

Life news this week: 
  • Holiday weekend! I spent most of the weekend sending out my Pitch Wars feedback and working on collecting some visual aids for my upcoming 5,000-subscriber Q&A video, which would be pretty boring if I was just reading and answering with no variety. Unfortunately it took longer than I wanted it to. :P
  • I sent out some short story submissions too. Still hoping to sell one more this year to meet my New Year's resolution of selling two stories.
  • Had Mom over on Tuesday. We ate at Panera and went shopping and lounged around watching silly videos. I wasn't feeling very good. Just tired and probably not sleeping enough. Mommy slept over and left in the morning at the same time that I left to go to work.
  • Wednesday was Jeaux Day and we ate at IHOP, went shopping for comics, and watched America's Got Talent and Gravity Falls at his house.
  • On Thursday I went to Jeaux's house briefly after work because we wanted to watch the new episode of Steven Universe together, which we did. We talked about the episode and then I went home to do some reading.
  • And Friday my friend Yasmin surprised me at work with food. I got rice and cake. Quite tasty! I baked biscuits and finished making comics and that's about it.
      New reviews of my book:
       Reading progress:


      New singing performances:

      Here I'm singing "1985" by Bowling For Soup.


       
      New drawings:


      Webcomic Negative One Issue 0539: "Because I Can."






      New videos:

      None.

      New photos:  

      Just a blurry picture of me with my Crying Breakfast Friends stickers.

      Social media counts: 

      YouTube subscribers: 5,042 for swankivy (18 new this week), 503 for JulieSondra (no change). Twitter followers: 674 for swankivy (2 new), 1,171 for JulieSondra (3 new). Facebook: 288 friends (no change) and 186 followers (1 new) for swankivy, 604 likes for JulieSondra (8 new), 54 likes for Negative One (no change), 110 likes for So You Write (no change). Tumblr followers: 2,140 (13 new).

      No comments:

      Post a Comment