Saturday, September 26, 2015

Personal Digest Saturday: September 19 – September 25

Life news this week: 
  • The week didn't really go like I wanted. Mostly because making and editing the video for my 5,000 subscriber special took FOREVER and then it had rendering problems too. I recorded it on Saturday and got it half edited, edited the other half on Sunday, and dealt with all the rendering problems on Monday.
  • Went to my mom's on Tuesday. We had dinner (scalloped potatoes and corn) and I made oatmeal cookies with raisins! I made the 5,000 subscriber video public that night before going to bed, after making sure it didn't have any errors in the uploaded version.
  • The video is really freaking cute, guys. It's also really freaking long. But I answered a lot of cool questions in it! 88 questions to be exact! This is it.
  • An interview I did a while back with Tech Insider finally dropped.
  • Wednesday was Jeaux Day again. For the first time in a while we had our meeting at my house because America's Got Talent is over so we didn't need to use his TV. We ate at Five Guys and goofed around doing nothing.
  • Thursday was more new cartoons! I went to Jeaux's after work and we saw the new Steven Universe and Gravity Falls, both of which were great. Had my usual call with Victor during the wee hours.
  • Also spent the latter half of the week trying to complete edits for my mentee. I'm (disappointingly) not done yet. I thought I would be by now. But all the video glitches and the extra social stuff got in the way.
New reviews of my book:
Places featured:
  • "What it's like to be completely asexual": Tech Insider interview with me.
  • LGBTQ Fall Book Releases to Be Excited About: Casey the Canadian Lesbrarian recommends my book on this list of new fall stuff. Initially it was identified as just released, but when I notified them that it was a year old and doesn't really satisfy the post description of new books for this season, the post got incorrectly modified to state that the paperback is newly out this month. (It's not out 'til next month. But close enough!)
Reading progress:

  • Completed reading: Nothing because I'm busy.
  • Currently reading: Asexuality: A Brief Introduction by Asexuality Archive.

New singing performances:

Here I'm singing "Eat It" by Weird Al.

 

New drawings:


Webcomic Negative One Issue 0541: "My Fault."






New videos:

My 5000 Subscribers Epic Q&A video is out!



New photos:  

None. I'm lazy. :(

Social media counts: 

YouTube subscribers: 5,087 for swankivy (19 new this week), 509 for JulieSondra (3 new). Twitter followers: 680 for swankivy (4 new), 1,169 for JulieSondra (1 new). Facebook: 287 friends (friended someone's alternate account) and 182 followers (lost 2) for swankivy, 610 likes for JulieSondra (1 new), 55 likes for Negative One (1 new), 110 likes for So You Write (no change). Tumblr followers: 2,150 (9 new).

No comments:

Post a Comment