Saturday, September 19, 2015

Personal Digest Saturday: September 12 – September 18

Life news this week: 
  • Mom's birthday happened, but I didn't get to go visit her like I'd planned, so I had to eat all the biscuits I'd baked for her. Boo.
  • My friend Mike came over to visit from Gainesville. He used to be my neighbor over there in my college town. He arrived on Sunday morning and we spent the day just chatting while I drew my comic, and we hiked to the candy store. The next two days he stayed with me and we went out to dinner one night and ordered in pizza the other, and we finished watching the last episodes of House, M.D.. Weird that we won't have that anymore! And of course we talked about cartoons a LOT.
  • Mike left on Wednesday morning and then it was on to Jeaux Day. I met him after work and we ate at Holy Hog because they have good sides and I wasn't very hungry. Then we saw America's Got Talent at his house and listened to Night Vale. AGT was having its last results episode and it decided to stretch it out to a two-hour program so we didn't have time to watch it all since Jeaux works nights. I actually had to work that night too, because I wasn't finished with a project, so I went BACK to work and finished the project about midnight. Whew!
  • Then Thursday was packed full of stuff too. I went to Jeaux's house after work to finish watching the AGT results show and then we watched the new episode of Steven Universe and then I had to go to book club, where we discussed The Martian (yay!) and went out to dinner at Panera. And then home for my usual Thursday night call with Victor while drawing.
  • Nothing else really happened this week--just so much social stuff and trying to cram everything in. This weekend I am going to catch up on a bunch of stuff and make videos and chill!
       Reading progress:

      • Completed reading: Nothing because I'm busy.
      • Currently reading: Asexuality: A Brief Introduction by Asexuality Archive.

      New singing performances:

      Here I'm singing "Cornflake Girl" by Tori Amos.


       
      New drawings:


      Webcomic Negative One Issue 0540: "Real Dogs."





      Webcomic So You Write Issue 52: "One Star."






      New videos:

      None.

      New photos:  

      Just my haircut comparisons this time.

      Front, February 2014
      Front, September 2015
      Back, February 2014
      Back, September 2015



      Social media counts: 

      YouTube subscribers: 5,068 for swankivy (26 new this week), 506 for JulieSondra (3 new). Twitter followers: 676 for swankivy (2 new), 1,168 for JulieSondra (lost the 3 that followed me last week, 'cause that's how spambots are I guess). Facebook: 286 friends (lost 2, no clue who) and 184 followers (lost the same 2) for swankivy, 609 likes for JulieSondra (5 new), 54 likes for Negative One (no change), 110 likes for So You Write (no change). Tumblr followers: 2,141 (1 new).

      No comments:

      Post a Comment