Sunday, May 19, 2013

Food for thought

I actually do have some cool things to say, but instead of saying them, let me tell you about my dinner.

This is playing into that ubiquitous stereotype, isn't it? That bloggers have nothing to say so they're forever taking pictures of their food?

Meh. Don't judge me. Now look at my fabulous meal for tonight.

So first you get the ingredients together: Mushrooms, tofu, zucchini, peanut butter, and soy sauce.


Cut up the tofu and zucchini into little blocks and strips.

 

 Make super-awesome peanut sauce with soy sauce and peanut butter!


Cook up the tofu and zucchini, then add the sauce.
 

The tofu and veggies should get a little browned.

 

I do the mushrooms by themselves because I think fungus is special enough to deserve preferential treatment.
 
 

And now it's done!


AND IT'S DELICIOUS!


And now, if I'm really good, I'll get dessert. Homemade black-and-white shortbread!
 
 

Happily, whether I've been good enough to deserve dessert today is completely up to me, because I'm a grown-up. Yes, there will be cookies.

Nom nom nom.

1 comment:

  1. This looks really good and fits into the new meal plans I have to follow, thanks.

    ReplyDelete