Saturday, July 9, 2022

Personal Digest Saturday: July 2 – July 8

Life news this week:

  • Saturday I had a slow start. Got my blogging done, processed a YouTube video for my band footage, and put up summer decorations. Made some yummy white chocolate chip brownies for the barbecue the next day. Watched some reactions and played a game too much.

  • Sunday Jeaux picked me up and we went to the band practice. We did a few hours of very productive practice and then went downstairs for a barbecue and swimming. I got to play ping-pong too. Then Jeaux took me home and we took a walk and watched some more of Umbrella Academy.

  • Monday I didn't have to work but I still woke up early. I took it pretty easy, played a game and did laundry and wrote a few e-mails. I did get to play games with my friends online in the evening, and took some walks.

  • Tuesday I had to edit two letters and do data entry at work. Took a short nap and did some cleaning. Watched news, put away laundry, looked at Reddit, and made some time to chat with Tony when he came to do my yard. Did some online shopping.

  • Wednesday was rough. I had to spend most of the day embroiled in various utility coordination issues for three different projects, including one that came back from the dead. Also had to take care of some more issues online for my mom. Got harassed by some goobers on Twitter but they stopped when I blocked them. Went grocery shopping and shopping at Target with Jeaux. We got SoFresh bowls and finished off watching Umbrella Academy.

  • Thursday I resolved some of the issues with utility coordination but it took all day and that's basically all I did all day, busy until like 7 PM. Victor tried to call me but he called before I was off work even though he seemed to think he was calling during the usual window (he wasn't; it was too early), and then he didn't call back. In the evening I did just a little comic drawing, installed some new toilet seat hinges (which took like 2 hours), tried to put some stairs together for my big front stoop but I didn't have a drill and hadn't realized it'd be required when I bought them, and found an infestation of weevils in my kitchen which required me to throw out everything in a cabinet and wash all the dishes. What a night.

  • Friday involved more utility stuff, almost all day with all 3 of my projects, plus I did project reports and a little data entry (I'm still not done with that). I finished work late again and then jumped into finishing the comic. I got my steps done and recorded a karaoke song, and made a to-do list.

New Reviews:

Health Plan Update:

  • Weight stuff: With a barbecue on Sunday and a restaurant meal on Wednesday, there were two big meals instead of just one this week, but it didn't seem to make much of a difference and my management of my menu has been good. Overall weight is down from last week and the lowest weight of the week has been maintained for the final three days of the week. High weight: 117.6. Low weight: 116.4.
  • Nutrition stuff: Didn't do super great with incorporating vegetables and fruits this week; I've been so busy at work that it's mostly been sandwiches and frozen food. Will try to do better next week. Vitamins have been consistent!
  • Activity stuff: I made my step goals every day this week. My low day was Friday at 10,000 steps exactly, and my high day was Thursday at 11,781 steps.
Books Read: 

  • Finished Reading: Nothing this week.

  • Currently reading: Dirty Job by Christopher Moore. I'm on page 292.

    New singing performances:

    This week's karaoke song is "Solitude Standing" by Suzanne Vega.



    Stuff drawn:



    Webcomic Negative One Issue 0895: "Finishing Touches." 





    Videos Made:

    None.


    New photos:

    Dessert at July 3 barbecue

    Gardenia is blooming

    Dwarf powderpuff is blooming


    Social Media Counts: 

    YouTube subscribers: 5,415 for swankivy (lost 6), 677 for JulieSondra (1 new), 17 for v & V Vids (no change), 143 for Not-So-Giant Women (no change). Twitter followers: 914 for swankivy (lost 3), 3,300 for JulieSondra (126 new). Facebook: 295 friends for swankivy (no change), 638 likes for JulieSondra (2 new), 82 followers for Negative One (no change), 235 likes for So You Write (no change), 90 followers for Not-So-Giant-Women (no change). Tumblr followers: 2,451 (no change). Instagram followers: 241 (no change).

    No comments:

    Post a Comment