Sunday, July 17, 2022

Personal Digest Saturday (but posted on Sunday!): July 9 – July 15

Life news this week:

  • Saturday I worked on some podcast planning, then did my blogging and was done pretty early. Tested my new purple makeup for the upcoming convention and it was close enough. Did some walking, responded to some stuff on Twitter, took some photos of collections and updated websites, and then went into my recording with Daria. We recorded our reactions to "Gem Hunt" and "Crack the Whip." Listened to some Polos and went to bed.

  • Sunday I got up nice and late. Worked through my trash and laundry chores and put away the supplies my boss gave back to me after the office space closed. Cleaned out some mementos and some condiments from the fridge. Installed a ramp but did it poorly because it isn't sitting right. Worked on my webcomic that's due the end of the month because I'm going to be busy with my houseguests when it's due.

  • Monday I did utility stuff at work. We found out we are shortlisted for another project so we worked on that. Finished my upcoming webcomic and got steps in. Posted a post about cake. We didn't play games tonight because Meghan is at Disney. Did laundry and karaoke.

  • Tuesday I got up late and worked on utilities and read through marketing letters. Mom came over and needed me to scan something for her for her car registration. We hung out and I showed her our band video. Then I got my steps, listened to/made Polos, did some laundry, and worked on Negative One while listening to the hearings.

  • Wednesday I worked on utilities, made spreadsheets, and reviewed plans. Had a couple meetings and got a lot done. Drew some more pictures. My commissioned plushie came! Yay. Went to Lowe's to get keys made, shopped at the grocery store, and got Burger Monger food. We watched the new season of What We Do in the Shadows and after he left I worked on the comic more.

  • Thursday I had more utility things to do and got some teams organized, did my reports, updated some data, and reviewed my utilities. Tried to put together some plastic stairs but the plastic is warped so it won't go together. Great! Did Polos, got steps, finished Negative One's drawings, and styled my Rose Quartz wig.

  • Friday I sent out utility reviews and dealt with project reports and timesheets. Tried to fix my ramp but I think I broke it worse. Got ready for the Metrocon convention and went there in a Lyft car dressed as Rose Quartz. Jeaux met me there and we took pictures and went to a singalong. Then he took me home and I got a good night's sleep.

Health Plan Update:

  • Weight stuff: Doing well, average weight is actually still going down (by a tiny bit). Made mostly not terrible choices with food this week! High weight: 116.9. Low weight: 116.4.
  • Nutrition stuff: I still haven't returned to spinach smoothies with the consistency I want to, but I did well with fruits and vegetables this week. Vitamins have been consistent!
  • Activity stuff: I made my step goals every day this week. My low day was Saturday at 10,134 steps, and my high day was Friday at 15,438 steps.
Books Read: 

  • Finished Reading: Nothing this week.

  • Currently reading: Dirty Job by Christopher Moore. I'm on page 292.

    New singing performances:

    This week's karaoke song is "Cannonball" by the Breeders.



    Stuff drawn:



    Webcomic Negative One Issue 0896: "Weird Day." 





    Videos Made:

    None.


    New photos:


    Cool rainbow we saw!

    Metrocon: The Pines Twins from Gravity Falls

    Luz and Amity at Grom from the Owl House

    Queer flag con-goer (who gave me a cute prize)

    Jeaux as Steven Universe from Steven Universe Future

    Me as Rose Quartz (Steven Universe) with Lion

    Rose and Steven with Lion

    Korra from Legend of Korra

    Jeaux and me with Bonnibel Bubblegum &
    Marceline the Vampire Queen from Adventure Time

    Classic Steven, Future Steven

    Classic Steven, Rose Quartz

    Queen Hilling with Bojji plush from Ranking of Kings

    Pikachu from Pokémon

    Eating chocolate outside



    Social Media Counts: 

    YouTube subscribers: 5,421 for swankivy (6 new), 677 for JulieSondra (no change), 17 for v & V Vids (no change), 143 for Not-So-Giant Women (no change). Twitter followers: 914 for swankivy (no change), 3,324 for JulieSondra (24 new). Facebook: 295 friends for swankivy (no change), 640 likes for JulieSondra (2 new), 81 followers for Negative One (lost 1), 236 likes for So You Write (1 new), 90 followers for Not-So-Giant-Women (no change). Tumblr followers: 2,449 (lost 2). Instagram followers: 243 (2 new).

    No comments:

    Post a Comment