Saturday, January 12, 2019

Personal Digest Saturday: January 5 – January 11

Life news this week:
  • Saturday I spent most of the day organizing photos for my new photo site, though I didn't really end up with much to show for it. I did my blogging, played Dance Dance Revolution, and did some dishes--nothing exciting.
  • Sunday I sat outside at my patio table but it was too cold to do it for long so I finished my e-mails inside. Then did karaoke, laundry, dishes, and drew a picture for the next day's new SU episode. And I drew some concepts for Funko Pops I would like to see. And drew a picture of Mr. Queasy.
  • Monday it was back to work. I had to spend most of the day wrangling an expanded letter of response. I did an awful lot of paperwork. Then Jeaux picked me up and we went to his house for soup and to watch the new episode "Escapism." We had a good time and then he took me home. I had a weird bump on my head that was bothering me.
  • Tuesday we had an office meeting and had to take stock of everything. I guess my boss decided now that we're in a new year, we're gonna try to keep up with meetings. We did all that and also I had another weird bump on my neck and so I figured it was probably swollen lymph nodes. I asked Meggie whether I should see a doctor since she's a nurse, and after she asked me a couple questions about it, she said yeah, I should go ASAP. Talked to my mom on the phone while finishing laundry and doing more doodles.
  • Wednesday I went to the doctor. He said he thought I had an infected hair follicle that was draining to my lymph node. He prescribed antibiotics, and I dropped off the prescription on my way to the office. I worked the rest of the day, and when Jeaux picked me up we bought comics, ate at Perkins, and picked up my medicine while grocery shopping. Then we watched Brooklyn Nine-Nine at my place.
  • Thursday I helped my co-worker on some charts and took my medicine. Things seem better. My co-worker drove me home and I stayed up super late doing drawings and mostly nothing.
  • Friday I did some more work on letters we're turning in on Monday, and we had a minor toner emergency, and I did some photo tagging. Meggie got surgery and she is okay. At home I finished my webcomic, drew a cute Garnet picture, and spent too much time looking at Internet crap.
My diet progress: 


  • Well, at the end of the week I'm weighing in at 118 pounds, so it looks like I lost 3 pounds this week, but I kinda doubt it was ACTUAL weight loss. I did work hard and did very well on not overeating though.

New reviews of my book:


  • Beatrix gave it a four-star review on Goodreads, liking my sources but not my style.


Interviews, Articles, Mentions:


  • My Geek Blasphemy blog included a book superlatives list that highlighted several quotes from my book in its honorable mentions.

Reading progress:
  • Finished this week:  The Law Enforcement Guide to Wicca by Kerr Cuhulain. Four-star review.
  • Currently readingDrunk Monkeys Anthology Volume 3 by Matthew Guerruckey.
    New singing performances:

    This week's karaoke song is "It's Oh So Quiet" by Björk.




    Stuff Drawn:


    "Escapism" promo
    Mr. Queasy
    Garnet chillin'




    Webcomic Negative One Issue 0713: "Trust Us."






    New videos:

    No new videos.

    New photos:


    Flirting with my friend Yasmin using a tiny cone


    Social Media Counts:

    YouTube subscribers: 5,236 for swankivy (lost 3), 676 for JulieSondra (lost 2). Twitter followers: 966 for swankivy (no change), 1,344 for JulieSondra (lost 5). Facebook: 295 friends (1 new, new friend Marty!) and 208 followers (no change) for swankivy, 653 likes for JulieSondra (1 new), 62 likes for Negative One (no change), 146 likes for So You Write (no change). Tumblr followers: 2,515 (1 new). Instagram followers: 166 (1 new).

    No comments:

    Post a Comment