Saturday, September 22, 2018

Personal Digest Saturday: September 15 – September 21

Life news this week:
  • Saturday Meggie was at my house still! We hung out and ate breakfast, went to a bakery and grocery shopping, and really did almost nothing else all day except chatting and watching a couple short videos. It was really nice to catch up with her with very few interruptions, and also I sewed a pillow and drew a picture.
  • Sunday Meggie and I had breakfast together and had a little more time to hang out, but she left pretty early. I still did my coffee outside thing. After she left I did chores, finished my drawing, and captioned some images on my doodles website (which I'm still trying to finish and transition to soon).
  • Monday was a bit intense at work. Lots of utility stuff AND letters to send in. I made a mayo sandwich in the evening because I saw it on cartoons, and then after I ate it, I went to sleep.
  • Tuesday was more letters, more utility stuff, and more business development at work. I got a ride home and then got to see my sister Lindsay. She took me over my mom's house and we ate lasagna. It was great hanging out with them, and I got to give my mom her late birthday presents.
  • Wednesday I wrapped up some utility letters with my co-worker, and also helped my mom fill out some paperwork for pension stuff?? Then went comic book shopping with Jeaux and we also did grocery shopping and watched our shows. I went to sleep shortly after he left. Been sleeping early a lot lately.
  • Thursday I went to work late (planned) because my water treatment guys were visiting. They taught me how to do refills on the thingie that chlorinates the water. Then I went to work and did my usual stuff, then walked to the pool store to buy a supply of chlorine. I got what I needed but then the bus I needed to go home never came--the app that tracks them told me it was on time, on its way, and then that it had passed, even though I was right there and it never passed me. Must've been a ghost bus! But then it started raining so I took Lyft home. Talked to Victor and drew some fan art.
  • Friday I had to do a transcript at work, so I spent most of the day doing that. Also some minor utility stuff and organization stuff. Then! Went home and had to draw a bunch of comic stuff because I didn't get much done earlier in the week. After I was done I went right to sleep.
New reviews of my book:


  • Anna-Marie gave it a four-star review on Goodreads, calling it a vital read. 
  • John Paul Sassone gave it a five-star review on Amazon, saying it sheds light on how asexual people see themselves.

Reading progress:
    New singing performances:

    This week's song was "Candle on the Water" from Pete's Dragon.



    Stuff Drawn:


    Spooning spouses: Sapphire & Ruby
    Peridot's New Look: Click to read the short comic





    Webcomic Negative One Issue 0697: "Bully."






    New videos:

    None.

    New photos:

    None of interest.

    Social Media Counts:

    YouTube subscribers: 5,253 for swankivy (2 new), 675 for JulieSondra (lost 1). Twitter followers: 966 for swankivy (no change), 1,338 for JulieSondra (5 new). Facebook: 294 friends (no change) and 205 followers (2 new) for swankivy, 652 likes for JulieSondra (no change), 58 likes for Negative One (no change), 140 likes for So You Write (no change). Tumblr followers: 2,513 (lost 3). Instagram followers: 155 (1 new).

    No comments:

    Post a Comment