Life news this week:New reviews of my book:
- Saturday was mostly just bad. I was very tired and spent most of the day just talking on the phone and got a little drawing and cleaning in. I hate stress.
- Sunday was better, and my sister sent me ice cream and goodies because she's cute as heck. I talked to Meggie on the phone and did my laundry, karaoke, and other Sunday stuff, and I tried to get caught up on the cartoon Adventure Time because its finale was airing the next day. Wow, ending after 8 years. I got a little sad.
- Monday I had the day off and I spent it with more Adventure Time and setting up a hilarious temporary display of all my Steven Universe merch so I could take an epic photo of it all in one place. I had to rearrange my furniture to do it and I think it was worth it. So fun.
- Tuesday pretended it was Monday at work, so I had to send out three letters of response and the main guy who checks them didn't have time so I had to handle it by myself. Then after work I ate Thai food and watched cartoons with Arthur. Afterwards I started sharing my photos of my collection on Amino and elsewhere.
- Wednesday was a madhouse. The office folk were practicing for an interview and the bathroom was gross so four different guys came to me to complain about it (even though I'd already told the building owner that it was leaking water everywhere). I had to order lunch on a tight schedule and then they left out two of our sandwiches. And everyone and their mom needed business cards or brochures while another guy working from home kept calling me to troubleshoot computer stuff. After they left for the interview I was by myself for four hours and got to eat my sandwich, haha. Rough day. Then I went out with Jeaux and we got comics, groceries, and listened to Night Vale plus we watched Wrecked and Brooklyn Nine-Nine.
- Thursday I just worked on upcoming letters and organized some stuff. Got a ride home, talked to Victor on the phone, and drew my comic.
- Friday I did more work on letters and more work on utilities. Victor got to leave early from work so he came out to see me and we had lunch. Then I got a ride home and finished my comic. I was very tired.
- zigg gave it a four-star review on Goodreads, appreciating its thoroughness but suggesting it was slightly overwhelming.
- Finished this week: No books finished, but I did read #2 of the Steven Universe miniseries Harmony. Four-star review.
- Currently reading: The Good Earth by Pearl S. Buck.
This week's song was "That I Would Be Good" by Alanis Morissette.
|Marceline with Princess Bubblegum; Sapphire with Ruby.|
Adventure Time ended this week and I feel like my favorite show
really owes a lot of its life to its predecessor.
Webcomic Negative One Issue 0695: "Too Fast."
|Epic merchandise collection!|
|My avocado sandwich.|
Social Media Counts:
YouTube subscribers: 5,254 for swankivy (3 new), 677 for JulieSondra (no change). Twitter followers: 964 for swankivy (1 new), 1,329 for JulieSondra (4 new). Facebook: 294 friends (1 new) and 203 followers (lost 1) for swankivy (I friended Meg's son, who now has Facebook), 652 likes for JulieSondra (1 new), 58 likes for Negative One (no change), 140 likes for So You Write (1 new). Tumblr followers: 2,516 (lost 1). Instagram followers: 153 (no change).