Life news this week:
- Saturday I installed a flagpole in my house to put up my Rose Quartz flag because I'm a HUGE DORK. I also tried to make a dessert with agar-agar (vegetable gelatin type thing) but it didn't work, though the mistake was still tasty. Did some blogging and tidying up.
- Sunday I did some drawing and chilling, and my dad came over for Father's Day. We spent some time breaking in my outdoor patio furniture and ate some grilled cheese sandwiches. Caught up on stuff and had a relaxing time. After he left I finished my drawing and did some laundry.
- Monday I was really busy at work and then on top of that I found out Steven Universe is coming back July 2 for a week of new episodes, and yeah, I fainted. :) (And it's going to be an arc focused on drama with my favorite character. Yikes, hope I survive.) I had a lot of work to do and it was hard to finish while distracted. :D Then at home I finished my dessert project.
- Tuesday I worked on a proposal and a drainage report. Arthur showed up early to pick me up so we could go watch cartoons, so we had to eat at a different restaurant than usual because the one we like was still closed. We got our Thai food and watched Steven Universe from episode 32 to episode 43. I stopped us there because starting at 44 you really should watch until the season finale. I hope next week blows Arthur away, haha! Then my post about the fruit dessert got a feature on Amino which was the first time in months, and then it was mysteriously unfeatured. I think someone there actually hates me.
- Wednesday I got up early to write about comics on the Internet, then went to work. My fruit post got re-featured on Amino and I never found out why or what's going on. I swear, it's always drama. At the office I worked on the drainage report more and Jeaux picked me up to go to Which Wich? Then we shopped and listened to Night Vale and watched Brooklyn Nine-Nine. I got some drawing done. And some of my stuff on Tumblr got reblogged by big bloggers.
- Thursday was slow at work, but I got some stuff done on a proposal and helped a co-worker with adding pictures to some roadway plans. More of my stuff on Tumblr got passed around by big bloggers. I'm getting a lot of attention these days. I took a weird nap and drew comics. Victor didn't call so I just listened to videos.
- Friday I only saw my boss in the morning but I got some stuff done for him. Then after work I got my webcomic done and not a whole heck of a lot else because I fell asleep early!
- Finished this week: I haven't finished my current read yet, but I did give a five-star review to the latest Steven Universe comic.
- Currently reading: Microserfs by Douglas Coupland.
This week's song was "I'm Not That Girl" from Wicked, the musical.
|Son of the Universe! Greg's a great dad.|
Webcomic Negative One Issue 0684: "Skeptic."
|My new Crystal Gems flag is up in my house!|
|My first batch of Zoo Fruit did not pass the integrity test|
|Successful Zoo Fruit!|
Social Media Counts:
YouTube subscribers: 5,280 for swankivy (5 new), 672 for JulieSondra (no change). Twitter followers: 948 for swankivy (lost 1), 1,324 for JulieSondra (2 new). Facebook: 295 friends (no change) and 202 followers (1 new) for swankivy, 653 likes for JulieSondra (no change), 56 likes for Negative One (no change), 138 likes for So You Write (no change). Tumblr followers: 2,524 (1 new). Instagram followers: 145 (1 new).