Life news this week:
- Saturday was Free Comic Book Day with my nerdy friends! I went out with Jeaux and Victor to get free comics at the participating stores. We got ALL the comics we wanted and also went toy shopping, so I was able to get a set of toys I hadn't been able to find anywhere, and I was so happy! Since Jeaux drove us around all day, Victor paid for his gas and I paid for his lunch. We ate at Red Robin and had a great time! When I got home I just updated all my collection lists and did my blogging. :)
- Sunday I made vegan biscuits and went to Queer Brunch with Yasmin and Arthur. We had a good time and then at home I did my karaoke and my laundry, and talked to my dad and Meghan on the phone. Mom came over later and helped me finish constructing my patio furniture, so now it's done!
- Monday I worked on letters for the office, and after work Jeaux picked me up to see the new Steven Universe special. We got pizza and enjoyed the heck out of it, talked theories for a while, and went home.
- Tuesday I wrote some essays about cartoons, drew some fan art, and watched people's reactions on YouTube. Haha.
- Wednesday was my sister's birthday and I got her a gift certificate for knitting yarn. :D I did my cartography training at the office and after work I went with Jeaux to see the play Puffs, which was hilarious. We ate at BJ's and I had a good portobello sandwich which was interesting because I usually don't like those.
- Thursday I finished the cartography lessons and after work I talked to Victor on the phone while drawing.
- Friday I worked on reports and helped our newest employee, then chatted with Mom on the phone while drawing. Posted my webcomic and played online until bed.
Articles, Interviews, Mentions:
- The Invisible Orientation and Asexuality: A Brief Introduction: Another AVEN thread where people are discussing my book.
- Finished this week: Didn't finish my current read this week!
- Currently reading: Interim Errantry by Diane Duane.
This week's song was "I Wish I Could Go Back to College" from Avenue Q.
|Rose Quartz's tears|
|"Paint me like one of your Amethysts"|
Webcomic Negative One Issue 0678: "What Makes Sense to Us."
|Comics I got during Free Comic Book Day!|
|Victor really enjoyed his cream soda.|
|Nerds having lunch after Free Comic Book Day.|
|Yasmin, AKA Gay Dad, achieving dessert perfection at Queer Brunch.|
|Jeaux and me having pizza waiting to get our faces ripped off by cartoons.|
|Got the new Pink Diamond Funko Pop so I took a new|
picture of my collection!
Social Media Counts:
YouTube subscribers: 5,286 for swankivy (8 new), 674 for JulieSondra (1 new). Twitter followers: 929 for swankivy (5 new), 1,317 for JulieSondra (2 new). Facebook: 295 friends (1 new, new friend from Queer Brunch) and 203 followers (no change) for swankivy, 657 likes for JulieSondra (no change), 55 likes for Negative One (lost 1), 135 likes for So You Write (1 new). Tumblr followers: 2,515 (2 new). Instagram followers: 140 (1 new).