Life news this week:
- Saturday I went with Jeaux to go see what will be his new apartment. He took me to lunch for helping him and I had a pretty good veggie burger that was made of quinoa and beets?? We went shopping at Target and then later I did my blogging and talked to a friend on Steven Universe Amino.
- Sunday I did my karaoke and made an asexuality video. Then I made recipes for Fantastic Fries and Pizza Bagels, which are inspired by cartoons. The pepper flakes I put on the bagels made them too hot for me so I made Jeaux come over and eat them. I practiced ukulele but I had a headache and went to bed.
- Monday I spent the whole workday preparing forms for Letters of Response we're going to do. Also argued with someone on Amino about their quiz having wrong information. A co-worker drove me home and I practiced uke and subtitled my video.
- Tuesday I had to work on PowerPoint presentation but my input wasn't really helpful I don't think. And the copy machine broke. My co-worker drove me home again. I practiced uke and did more work on the doodles page, which is almost done.
- Wednesday I did more PowerPoint stuff and saw a new Steven Universe trailer which is WAY EXCITING. The network published this explanation of the show which is a really neat peek at what the show's dealing with right now and I'm. Really. Excited. Because I get to watch the episodes on the network's app next week. !!!! I showed the trailer to Jeaux when I got off work, and we ate at Applebee's. Then at my house I drew comics and we listened to Night Vale.
- Thursday I got up early to listen to a SU podcast about Fusions, made my post on Tumblr, and went back to sleep for a while. Then at work I did more work on our letters and PowerPoint, and had to call to pull design tickets which is hard for me because I'm bad at maps. Next week will be really big for this marketing stuff. A co-worker drove me home again (a different one this time) and I talked to Victor on the phone while drawing.
- Friday I spent the whole work day on letters and did more design ticket stuff, and it was a really long day. I went home and posted a retrospective about hitting ONE YEAR OF MEMBERSHIP ON STEVEN UNIVERSE AMINO, and then I finished my comic and went to bed. Really tired.
- Finished this week: I kept getting rides home and didn't read much! Again!
- Currently reading: The Fifth Season by N.K. Jemisin.
This week's song was "Wow" by Kate Bush. If you're not familiar with her style, you might find this singing kind of weird, but I'm trying to emulate her tone quality and stuff. You can see her original music video on this YouTube video if you want to see how it compares.
I drew a very silly comic about Steven and Peridot discussing his bathroom habits. (She thinks he should just stop drinking so he won't waste time using the bathroom.) For context, she lives in his bathroom. Click Steven's weird face to read it.
Webcomic Negative One Issue 0671: "Original Crew."
Letters to an Asexual #56 is about the difference between sexual and romantic attraction. Explained by an expert who doesn't experience either. *shrug*
|Fantastic Fries: They have ketchup INSIDE!|
|Also, Pizza Bagel.|
|Pizza Bagel and Fantastic Fries. Our signature dishes. Our only dishes.|
|I laughed too hard about something (while at work!) and ended up crying.|
|I'm still eating this bag of jellybeans I got for my birthday.|
Social Media Counts:
YouTube subscribers: 5,275 for swankivy (lost 13), 662 for JulieSondra (2 new). Twitter followers: 910 for swankivy (lost 2), 1,315 for JulieSondra (3 new). Facebook: 294 friends (no change) and 203 followers (1 new) for swankivy, 657 likes for JulieSondra (1 new), 55 likes for Negative One (no change), 126 likes for So You Write (no change). Tumblr followers: 2,499 (2 new). Instagram followers: 137 (1 new).