Saturday, January 14, 2017

Personal Digest Saturday: January 7 – January 13

Life news this week: 
  • Saturday Victor had slept over so we got up and had some coffee, and Victor ate a Cookie Cat from my freezer! He finally got to have one. :) After he left, Eric came over and we went to the flea market together, then had some coffee and snacks at a café and went back to my place to watch cartoons. Yay! It was a really good day and I also drew a picture.
  • Sunday I woke up when I wanted and mostly spent the day doing music stuff. Once I'd done my recordings and video editing I just did laundry and watched YouTube stuff.
  • Monday I had a phone interview with a real estate company in the morning before work! That seemed to go really well. Then I went to work and did grocery shopping after, and just kinda lounged around at home afterwards.
  • Tuesday I found out I got a second interview at the place I interviewed with on the phone, so that was cool. I spent the evening making a video for my asexuality channel and submitted some feedback for stuff I had bought on eBay and Etsy.
  • Wednesday I got called into work early to help with some data that wouldn't download properly, so I worked a long day because I still left at the usual time. Jeaux and I ate at Five Guys and watched one episode of a show called Crazyheads which was pretty good. After he left I made my plans for my Thursday interview.
  • Thursday I took off my current job to go interview at a potential new one. I took Uber to the meeting, got there early enough to hang out in the area a while, and had a really good time at the interview--I'm sure that if I'm picked to fill the position I can get along with the people I'd be supporting, and the job sounds similar enough to the one I'm leaving that I could do it without much stress. (The location of the office and the longer hours aren't as nice, but what can ya do?) I went home on the bus to see how long it takes, and got some reading time in. I can't believe I didn't get lost at all. After that I had my mom over for biscuits and eggs. I told her about what went on at the interview and we chatted a while, and then after she left I talked to Victor and drew my webcomic.
  • Friday I had to help my boss with graphics all day, with a little break when our traffic counter Yasmin came in to sign some stuff. Then I went home and processed my webcomic while hanging out with Meghan! She's in town for our birthdays. We chilled and got Chinese food delivery, and just hung out yakking until we fell asleep.
    New reviews of my book:
    Reading progress:
    • Finished this week: Almost done with the one I'm reading, but not quite.
    • Currently reading: The Here and Now by Ann Brashares.
      New singing performances:

      This week's performance was "The Boxer" by Simon and Garfunkel.



      New drawings: 

      Pen doodle of Garnet that I did to celebrate 100 followers on my fan blog.



      Webcomic Negative One Issue 0609: "The Heart Finds a Way."






      New videos:

      My latest Letters to an Asexual video is #43, which is about good and bad book reviews.

       

      My latest unlisted ukulele video is "Something Entirely New" from Steven Universe.



      New photos:

      Victor eats a Cookie Cat while drinking
      coffee out of a Cookie Cat cup.
      Giant gauntlets Victor made for me for my holiday gift.
      Eric with a giant pan at the flea market.
      Me at work wearing my Mabel sweater.
      What I wore to my interview.

      Social Media counts:
       
      YouTube subscribers: 5,309 for swankivy (lost 9), 618 for JulieSondra (lost 1). Twitter followers: 857 for swankivy (lost 2), 1,330 for JulieSondra (6 new). Facebook: 294 friends (no change) and 205 followers (lost 2) for swankivy, 649 likes for JulieSondra (1 new), 55 likes for Negative One (no change), 127 likes for So You Write (no change). Tumblr followers: 2,495 (5 new). Instagram followers: 101 (no change).

      No comments:

      Post a Comment