Saturday, May 14, 2016

Personal Digest Saturday: May 7 – May 13

Life news this week: 
  • Saturday I took a trip to Target, but I'd set aside time to talk to my friend Victor on the phone and get some cleaning done, so I kinda slacked off the rest of the day. Then he didn't call, so I ended up doing the cleaning and stuff really late. On the up side, I got to catch up on my cartoons. :)
  • Sunday Mom came over and we ate quiche together (I made a second one exactly like the last week!), and then we got on Skype with my sister P and she opened presents. Ash is so cute with his trains! After, Mom and I went out to shop, and later that evening I did laundry and argued with Jeaux about cartoon theories.
  • Monday was uneventful at work and I grocery shopped after work and did some book editing.
  • Tuesday Mom didn't come over. I took a nap and texted with my friends and read a book.
  • Wednesday was NOT Jeaux Day. After work I talked to Victor, got some drawing done, and read/reviewed a book.
  • Thursday was the transplanted Jeaux Day. We ate at Flippers, and then headed back to his house for an exciting double episode of Steven Universe, which is back with new episodes for Season 3! We watched the show, and then went back to my place to hang out and listen to Alice Isn't Dead. (That's the new podcast by the Welcome to Night Vale guys.) I also drew some more of my comic and listened to a podcast interview with one of the voice actors from Steven Universe.
  • Friday I worked, then went out to eat with my visiting dad. We ate at Macaroni Grill and I wisely decided not to eat all of my food. Now I have the leftovers for tomorrow! After food with Dad, I posted my comic and watched cartoon things until I fell asleep.
    New reviews of my book:

    • NOBODY REVIEWED ME BAHHHH

    Interviews, Features, Mentions:

      • NOBODY'S TALKING ABOUT ME BAHHHH
         
        Reading progress:
          New singing performances:

          Here I'm singing "I'm Not That Girl" from Wicked.

           

          New drawings:



          Webcomic Negative One Issue 0574: "Brave."






          New videos:

          None.

          New photos: 

          New Guitar Dad shirt. I wore it the day the new SU episodes came out. :)


          And I got some new SU dog tags and one of them was a rare one! Look at its shininess.


          Social Media counts:
           
          YouTube subscribers: 5,330 for swankivy (5 new), 568 for JulieSondra (lost 1). Twitter followers: 783 for swankivy (5 new), 1,233 for JulieSondra (no change). Facebook: 292 friends (no change) and 198 followers (2 new) for swankivy, 636 likes for JulieSondra (lost 1), 56 likes for Negative One (no change), 121 likes for So You Write (no change). Tumblr followers: 2,434 (5 new). Instagram followers: 69 (1 new).

          No comments:

          Post a Comment