- What a week! Didn't do much on Saturday except talk to Meg and get
some chores done, and Sunday I did karaoke, laundry, and a little mail,
plus talked to my sister on the phone. I guess I was preemtively resting
for the week I was about to have.
- Monday the president
of my company flew in but I didn't see him at the office. A bunch of
busy stuff started brewing. I went grocery shopping and got some
webcomic planning and money management done.
- Tuesday I
had a LONG day at work trying to hack away at difficult tasks, and then
it rained when I was going to leave. My mom came and picked me up, and
spent the night at my place. She brought a rhubarb pie! Mmm! We had
shribble soup and the pie. I got some drawings done for the comic and we
watched some silly videos.
- Wednesday was NOT Jeaux Day,
again. It was, however, a party for my principal, who was celebrating
20 years with the company. I ordered lunch for everyone after they came
back from a big interview. We had barbecue. (I had a salad.) I struggled
with some lease stuff for my apartment, completed my comic drawings,
and upgraded to Windows 10.
- Thursday was another transplanted Jeaux Day. We ate at Moe's, and then headed back to his house for a new episode of Steven Universe. Decent episode, but it didn't kill me. We then went back to my place to hang out and listen to Welcome to Night Vale and watched an episode of Adventure Time. Also, I gave him his birthday present: a Gravity Falls hat!
- Friday I got caught in the damn rain on the way to work. The office was still busy but I got out early. Eric came over after work and we ate some food and watched cartoons. Then we went to Drink and Draw. I had a very light amount of drawing to do for the next webcomic, so I finished early and started drawing Steven fanart. (Then a couple people around me started doing Steven fanart too, haha.) It was just some cute pencil sketches of Steven. I'm studying what shapes he's made of so I can draw him more easily. :) A crappy guy (not a Drink and Draw attendee) stole money out of the café's tip jar and there was sort of an altercation over it. After the event, Eric took me home and crashed at my place after watching me open more blind bag SU dog tags. :)
- Ramona gave it a three-star review on Goodreads.
Interviews, Features, Mentions:
- Nothing worth mentioning here.
- Finished this week: Nothing, because I am busy.
- Currently reading: Living With Intensity by Susan Daniels & Michael M. Piechowski.
Here I'm singing "I'm Like a Bird" by Nelly Furtado.
|Steven pencil sketches from Drink and Draw|
Webcomic Negative One Issue 0575: "Too Quiet."
|Mom's rhubarb pie!|
|The work crowd at Jerry's 20-year party.|
|Sandwich selfie at Drink and Draw. Very fond of this sandwich.|
|Drink and draw selfie. Evan's poster.|
YouTube subscribers: 5,334 for swankivy (4 new), 568 for JulieSondra (no change). Twitter followers: 784 for swankivy (1 new), 1,235 for JulieSondra (2 new). Facebook: 291 friends (lost 1, dunno who) and 199 followers (1 new) for swankivy, 635 likes for JulieSondra (lost 1), 56 likes for Negative One (no change), 121 likes for So You Write (no change). Tumblr followers: 2,441 (7 new). Instagram followers: 70 (1 new).