- My book went on sale through a BookBub promotion, making the eBook $1.99 for a limited time. This has been very good for sales!!
- Saturday was a low-key day where I got a lot done with the help of some to-do lists. Also got to talk to my sister and hear about her Mexico trip. And I posted a new writing comic.
- Sunday I made a new video, which was a long-awaited sequel to my Asexual Bingo video.
- Monday was busy at work because we had a letter due, but that was dispatched quickly. Then after work I grocery-shopped and made the subtitles for my new video, then posted it around. Then I couldn't sleep because for some reason I started having nightmares about the letter we sent in at work, dreaming over and over that we hadn't sent it in right or I'd attached the wrong file. Who wants to cost the company $1.5 million? Urgh.
- Tuesday I worked and took a nap, and Mom came over. I gave her some pie (because we were eating it for a belated Pi Day) and we also had noodles. Mommy kept saying how great it was that I fed her because she felt crappy before and good food made her feel better. We watched my new video together and she slept over.
- Wednesday was Jeaux Day. We went shopping for new comics (yesss I got my new Steven Universe and the Crystal Gems comic!), and we ate at Cheddar's. The food was pretty good and I got a four-side plate plus salad for like ten bucks! Then we listened to Night Vale and the new podcast by the same people, Alice Isn't Dead. It was all right. We also found out they're doing live shows in Tampa later this year, and made plans to get tickets!
- Long day at work on Thursday. For perspective, I work 28 hours a week and usually have 5.5 to 6-hour days. This was a 9-hour day. ;___; I had a good day after, though. Went home, chatted with Mom on the phone, processed my webcomic early and watched silly things on YouTube.
- Friday I came home after work and got ready to go out. We had Drink and Draw that evening because even though it's usually on Saturdays, the host of Drink and Draw was having a show that day (which I am also going to). Belle came to get me and we had some good chats and hung out at the event. I got my So You Write comic done for next month and watched Eric flip out about his upcoming show. It's going to be cool and it's called 13 Cool Kids.
- angie gave it a positive review without a rating on Goodreads.
- Eve gave it a mention on Goodreads, just to mark it as on sale.
Interviews, Features, Mentions:
- My BookBub promotion came out!
- No books this week. I've been ignoring my to-read list, though I read a comic.
- Currently reading: Carry On by Rainbow Rowell.
New singing performances:
Here I'm singing "1234" by Feist.
Webcomic Negative One Issue 0566: "A Different Me."
Webcomic So You Write Issue 58: "Lucky."
Asexual Bingo 2 is here!
|Steven Universe and the Crystal Gems #1 is out!|
|Eric getting his first look at some of the prints for his show.|
|Pre-setup for 13 Cool Kids, Eric's show.|
In progress during Drink and Draw.
Eric made this picture black and white for maximum
pretentiousness and shared it on his page.
Social Media counts:
YouTube subscribers: 5,282 for swankivy (7 new), 563 for JulieSondra (3 new). Twitter followers: 762 for swankivy (3 new), 1,217 for JulieSondra (8 new). Facebook: 287 friends (no change) and 195 followers (no change) for swankivy, 634 likes for JulieSondra (no change), 55 likes for Negative One (no change), 118 likes for So You Write (lost 1). Tumblr followers: 2,337 (19 new). Instagram followers: 62 (1 new).