- Saturday was a low-key day. I was supposed to go phone shopping with
my mom but she didn't feel like it so I stayed home, watched cartoons,
and made a new video.
- Sunday I did do the phone shopping
with Mom and went out to eat at Burger 21. We got her a new smartphone
but it didn't work right and when I called the place to find out why she
couldn't make or receive phone calls properly, he said it can take 24
hours for the details to transfer. Eh. After she left I did laundry and
wrote a book chapter.
- Monday I went to work, grocery
shopped, and read. Mom's phone still wasn't working and nobody wanted to
do anything about it. Also some of the cool stuff I ordered started
coming in and getting new cartoon stuff makes me happy.
Mom finally went to the phone place and they figured out the employee
had entered the wrong phone number and we would now have to wait for
another 24 hours for it to activate. She came over and made me
sandwiches and soup, and I helped with some tech support things on it.
Oh, and I played Dance Dance Revolution for the first time in a while.
- Wednesday was Jeaux Day. We ate at PDQ, watched Galavant, listened to Night Vale, and talked about cartoon stuff a bunch because we are supernerds.
it rained again and my new coworker took me and my bike home in her
SUV, haha. I didn't do much at home besides talk to Victor on the phone
and draw comics.
- Friday was kinda exciting because Meggie got a new job and she was in town dropping off her daughter so I got to treat her to pizza as a celebration, and got to hang out with her friend Guchie too (which hadn't really happened before). We had a good time!
- luna gave it a five-star review on Amazon.
- Ms. Gayle A. Yeomans gave it a five-star review on Amazon UK.
- Completed reading: How Do You Spell G-E-E-K? by Julie Anne Peters. One-star review.
- Currently reading: The Wall Around Eden by Joan Slonczewski.
New singing performances:
Here I'm singing "Bring Him Home" from Les Misérables. My upper range needs some practice.
|Space rock cuteness on my work calendar|
for Valentine's Day, courtesy of Ruby & Sapphire.
Webcomic Negative One Issue 0560: "The Right Thing to Say."
Ramble on my writing channel about Why Editing Is Important.
|Me in my new "Internet Famous!" hoodie,|
featuring Grizz from We Bare Bears.
Social Media counts:
YouTube subscribers: 5,271 for swankivy (8 new), 556 for JulieSondra (3 new). Twitter followers: 741 for swankivy (7 new), 1,209 for JulieSondra (9 new). Facebook: 287 friends (2 new--friended Keith and James) and 192 followers (1 new) for swankivy, 630 likes for JulieSondra (no change), 55 likes for Negative One (no change), 119 likes for So You Write (no change). Tumblr followers: 2,315 (no change). Instagram followers: 55 (3 new).