Saturday, February 6, 2016

Personal Digest Saturday: January 30 – February 5

Life news this week: 
  • Saturday was a low-key day. I was supposed to go phone shopping with my mom but she didn't feel like it so I stayed home, watched cartoons, and made a new video.
  • Sunday I did do the phone shopping with Mom and went out to eat at Burger 21. We got her a new smartphone but it didn't work right and when I called the place to find out why she couldn't make or receive phone calls properly, he said it can take 24 hours for the details to transfer. Eh. After she left I did laundry and wrote a book chapter.
  • Monday I went to work, grocery shopped, and read. Mom's phone still wasn't working and nobody wanted to do anything about it. Also some of the cool stuff I ordered started coming in and getting new cartoon stuff makes me happy.
  • Tuesday Mom finally went to the phone place and they figured out the employee had entered the wrong phone number and we would now have to wait for another 24 hours for it to activate. She came over and made me sandwiches and soup, and I helped with some tech support things on it. Oh, and I played Dance Dance Revolution for the first time in a while.
  • Wednesday was Jeaux Day. We ate at PDQ, watched Galavant, listened to Night Vale, and talked about cartoon stuff a bunch because we are supernerds.
  • Thursday it rained again and my new coworker took me and my bike home in her SUV, haha. I didn't do much at home besides talk to Victor on the phone and draw comics.
  • Friday was kinda exciting because Meggie got a new job and she was in town dropping off her daughter so I got to treat her to pizza as a celebration, and got to hang out with her friend Guchie too (which hadn't really happened before). We had a good time!
    New reviews of my book:
      Reading progress:


      New singing performances:

      Here I'm singing "Bring Him Home" from Les Misérables. My upper range needs some practice.

       

      New drawings:

      Space rock cuteness on my work calendar
      for Valentine's Day, courtesy of Ruby & Sapphire.


      Webcomic Negative One Issue 0560: "The Right Thing to Say."





      New videos:

      Ramble on my writing channel about Why Editing Is Important.




      New photos: 

      Me in my new "Internet Famous!" hoodie,
      featuring Grizz from We Bare Bears.

      Social Media counts: 

      YouTube subscribers: 5,271 for swankivy (8 new), 556 for JulieSondra (3 new). Twitter followers: 741 for swankivy (7 new), 1,209 for JulieSondra (9 new). Facebook: 287 friends (2 new--friended Keith and James) and 192 followers (1 new) for swankivy, 630 likes for JulieSondra (no change), 55 likes for Negative One (no change), 119 likes for So You Write (no change). Tumblr followers: 2,315 (no change). Instagram followers: 55 (3 new).

      No comments:

      Post a Comment