- I had a three-day weekend, so I was super productive, right? NOPE. I really kinda wasted it and I'm kind of irritated about it. My productive stuff on Saturday included blogging and buying a sympathy gift for a friend. My productive stuff on Sunday included karaoke, laundry, a couple book reviews, and a new video. And my productive stuff for Monday was doing my drawing plans for Drink and Draw next week. I spent most of the rest of the weekend in bed eating junk food and watching cartoons.
- Tuesday it was back to work and I had a real hard time getting out of that bed. Oh well. I worked, shopped, and napped. And I watched an early version of a documentary about someone who is, among other things, probably asexual, because I was asked for my thoughts on it. It was good!
- Wednesday was Jeaux Day. We went comic shopping, tried to eat at the new Cheddars in our area but it was really crowded so we did WTF Burger instead. Then we watched the Gravity Falls finale and listened to Night Vale. Also I showed him my new Steven Universe songbook tie-in that I received this weekend, and we kinda ended up sitting there singing all the songs. Hahah.
- Thursday I went to Mom's and we watched Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind, which she wanted to borrow and watch again. She also fed me and we had a bunch of chats, and I helped her with her phone some more.
- Friday we had a party at work to celebrate a co-worker's 20 years of working for the company. Pizza! At home I finished my comic and watched a bunch of crap on the Internet.
- The Notes Which Do Not Fit referenced my book in discussing an aromantic coming-out experience.
- Our Better Half did a podcast on asexuality and my book was mentioned.
- Completed reading: I still didn't finish the novel I was reading, but I reviewed the cute cartoon tie-ins I read this week:
- Currently reading: The Wall Around Eden by Joan Slonczewski.
New singing performances:
Here I'm singing "Glitter in the Air" by Pink.
Webcomic Negative One Issue 0562: "A Sponge."
My video Letters to an Asexual #34 is out. It's about "Why don't you just TRY it? What if you regret it??"
And Keith posted the second part of our video where he and I discuss Steven Universe and science fiction on his show.
Social Media counts:
YouTube subscribers: 5,267 for swankivy (lost 14--wow, wonder what that means?), 560 for JulieSondra (1 new). Twitter followers: 750 for swankivy (3 new), 1,209 for JulieSondra (2 new). Facebook: 287 friends (no change) and 194 followers (1 new) for swankivy, 630 likes for JulieSondra (no change), 55 likes for Negative One (no change), 117 likes for So You Write (lost one). Tumblr followers: 2,322 (8 new). Instagram followers: 59 (2 new).