And Week 27's prompt is . . .
WHAT'S IN YOUR BAG?
Let's see, then.
|Behold, my bag.|
What's in it??
Glad you asked.
|Exhibit A, officer|
- Keys (with Captain Underpants keychain, yes)
- Various ID cards
- Various credit cards and gift cards
- Hello Kitty change purse
- Hello Kitty wallet (contains more ID, business cards, and debit card)
- USB drives holding my writing projects
- Sparkly Samsung Galaxy S4 phone
- Various hair ties
- Hairbrush with Yakko Warner from Animaniacs on it
- Three lip gloss tubes (uh, how did that happen?)
- Crystal Lite water flavorer
- Reusable bags for when I shop
- Tissues and moist towelette
- Adventure Time sunglasses
- Colorful and interestingly shaped paperclips and binders, with rubber bands
- A pen
- Several buttons I threw inside because a) they fell off or b) I was afraid they were going to offend someone at a meeting I was at, as one depicts a middle finger and one says "Yes, I am a famous writer, now buy my goddamn book"
- Zipper pouch of medicine
- Hello Kitty notepad
- Hello Kitty card holder (containing homemade business cards)