Life news this week:
- I began working on editing for Ryan, my first alternate in Pitch Wars.
- On Thursday I went to my sister Lindsay's wedding food tasting to help give opinions on the menu. She's getting married in May and I'm a bridesmaid.
- My baby nephew Ash is now three months old.
- I went to an antiquarian book fair with my friend James on Sunday.
- I bought a new digital video camera.
- An upcoming speaking opportunity for me at the University of Virginia has been finalized. I'll be talking about asexual relationships as part of their Proud to be Out Week. My talk will be April 10.
- I just found out that in 2005 I was quoted a bunch in AASECT's Contemporary Sexuality newsletter. I didn't know until now! Here's a PDF of it.
- On The Big Reveal, we talked about reading habits.
- Part II of my Pitch Wars interview came out on Suzi's blog. Part I was last week.
- I was on The Asexual Agenda's Linkspam because I wrote about the bad Best article on Tumblr.
- Finished Hyperbole and a Half by Allie Brosh. Rating: ★★★★★
- Currently reading The Fault in Our Stars by John Green.
Recorded "Precious Illusions" by Alanis Morissette.
Webcomic Negative One Issue 0462: "A Good Man."
Letters to an Asexual #19, featuring the nice comments I have received over the years.
Julie Sondra Reads Page One, featuring my read-aloud of the first page of Bad Fairy Book 2.
Just some pics from my haircut gallery. I'm taking a new picture on the 15th of every month to see if I can see how fast it grows.
My social media counts:
YouTube subscribers: 3,107 for swankivy (50 new this week), 318 for JulieSondra (3 new). Twitter followers: 459 for swankivy (4 new), 346 for JulieSondra (11 new). Facebook: 248 friends (1 new) and 120 followers (1 new) for my personal account, 326 likes for JulieSondra (4 new), 42 likes for my webcomic Negative One (1 new). Tumblr followers: 1,241 (11 new).
What's new with you?