Life news this week:
- I had Victor over on Saturday night and we made pizza and watched movies, and he gave me my birthday presents finally! He had gotten me candy and DVDs and had hand-painted me a football helmet so it would look like a Devilbats helmet from Eyeshield 21!
- Wrote my presentation that I'll be doing at University of Virginia. Haven't made the slides yet but did the outline!
- I sent out a newsletter to my subscribers updating them on everything that's going on. Here's the newsletter signup.
- I decided to make some of my So You Write comics available as prints in the DeviantART shop. People can buy 5 x 5 prints and a couple other sizes in the shop.
- I met a fellow writer on Twitter whose name is Ron. He ended up asking me to fill in for an author who canceled on an author panel this weekend. So I will be appearing at a library in Bradenton, reading an excerpt from my novel.
- Ate at Panera's with Jeaux but he was sick so he didn't come over after; he just went home to sleep. I think he's feeling better now.
- My nonfiction agent, Andrea Somberg, put up my client page on her site.
- The Asexual Agenda featured me on this week's linkspam to spread the message that I am going to be at Proud to Be Out Week in Virginia.
- Finished The Fault in Our Stars by John Green: ★★
- Currently reading Mississippi Jack by L.A. Meyer.
Recorded "Castle on a Cloud" from Les Misérables.
Webcomic Negative One Issue 0463: "Sweet Face."
Webcomic So You Write Issue 34: "Networking."
None this week!
|Victor doesn't have the ability to NOT make faces for the camera.|
|Homemade pizza: Mine is mushroom with soy crumbles!|
|Devilbats helmet, made by Victor! YA-HA!|
My social media counts:
YouTube subscribers: 3,142 for swankivy (35 new this week), 325 for JulieSondra (7 new). Twitter followers: 461 for swankivy (2 new), 354 for JulieSondra (8 new). Facebook: 248 friends (no change) and 120 followers (no change) for swankivy, 328 likes for JulieSondra (2 new), 44 likes for Negative One (2 new). Tumblr followers: 1,258 (17 new).
What's new with you?