Saturday, August 26, 2023

Personal Digest Saturday: August 19 – August 25

Life news this week:

  • Saturday I worked on some logistics for my band's upcoming show (dealing with food trucks! fun!) and got my blogging done before Meghan and Adam came over. The three of us went to my mom's house and picked up the victrola she owned (which will now be at my house!). Then we all went to Ahi and enjoyed some Japanese and Thai food. Then we went home and took naps. Adam left to allow us some girl time, so we got pizza, hung out, and made some blondies while talking about life.

  • Sunday Meg and I had some breakfast and chilled until early afternoon. She headed out and I spent the day on my laundry and trash chores and did some Poloing and music practice. Also recorded a karaoke song.

  • Monday we had a technical proposal package due and it was turned in in plenty of time, plus a regular letter. Also had some meetings and utility tracking. Then did Polos, music practice, and games online with the pals.

  • Tuesday I worked on utilities, a report, and some teaming invitations. Wrote some e-mails, paid my mom's bills, answered some messages, updated our band flyer, and worked on a set list.

  • Wednesday I worked on a report and data entry at work. Finished my set list, booked the food truck, finished the flyer, and finalized a bunch of stuff. Did Polos and music practice. Jeaux came over and took me to Noble Crust where I had a fantastic fake meatball sandwich! We did our grocery shopping, watched What We Do in the Shadows, and caught up on life events and silly internet happenings.

  • Thursday I finished data entry and helped one of the engineers with utility stuff. I wrote my webcomic and got all the frames drawn early in between practicing music. I had a couple naps throughout the day. Guess I'm tired.

  • Friday was timesheets, reports, and more reports. I processed my webcomic in between practicing music. Made some cool cue cards for the set list.

Interviews, Articles, Mentions:

New Reviews:

Health Plan Update:

  • Weight stuff: I'm seeing very slight high days and low days but overall there is no pattern and to be honest I think I really need to try to change that soon. Effectively this is in maintenance mode but I'd really like to go down a size and I'm not really doing anything to make that happen. Nothing drastic, but I'm disappointed about this for right now. High weight: 123.1. Low weight: 120.8.
  • Nutrition stuff: This was pretty good except for not eating enough greens. Still consistently taking the vitamins.
  • Activity stuff: I met my walking goal every day this week. My low day was Saturday at 10,117 steps, and my high day was Tuesday at 16,089 steps.

Books Read: 

  • Finished Reading: None.

  • Currently Reading: Be Gay, Do Comics by Matt Bors. I'm on page 88.
    New singing performances:

    This week's karaoke song is "El Condor Pasa" by Simon and Garfunkel.



    Stuff drawn:



    Webcomic Negative One Issue 0954: "Disappointed." 





    Videos Made:

    None.


    New photos:

    At Ahi with Adam and Meggie

    Social Media Counts: 

    YouTube subscribers: 5,438 for swankivy (lost 4), 674 for JulieSondra (lost 1), 17 for v & V Vids (no change), 187 for Not-So-Giant Women (2 new), 71 for Tides of Time Band (no change). Twitter followers: 855 for swankivy (lost 2), 3,878 for JulieSondra (2 new). Facebook: 296 friends for swankivy (no change), 646 likes for JulieSondra (no change), 82 followers for Negative One (no change), 244 likes for So You Write (no change), 97 followers for Not-So-Giant-Women (no change). Tumblr followers: 2,432 (no change). Instagram followers: 257 (1 new).


    No comments:

    Post a Comment