Saturday, August 19, 2023

Personal Digest Saturday: August 12 – August 18

Life news this week:

  • Saturday I went to Mom's house and cleaned out all her food, along with cleaning out the rest of her clothes drawers and taking some stuff back with me to donate. I moved some stuff out of the way and cleaned off her victrola so I can pick it up next week. Then I took a nap, had a long phone call with Yasmin, finished my blogging, ate macaroni, and goofed off updating my collection sites.

  • Sunday I got a little "dolled" up to go see the Barbie movie with Jeaux. It was decent; liked it, didn't love it. We ate at Vallarta's and then at home I did laundry, took a nap, and practiced music. Kari came over in the evening and we got pizza, caught up, and watched the Steven Universe movie. After she left I took out the trash and went to bed.

  • Monday I got two letters out and did project research. Practiced music some more and folded laundry. Played online games with my friends, worked on the plans for the next Not-So-Giant Women recording, and caught up on news.

  • Tuesday I had a doctor's appointment in the morning and a meeting when I got back. Then I worked on a spreadsheet for my boss and made some Polos and took a nap. Took some photos of my jacket collection.

  • Wednesday a power outage had borked my computer so morning was a slow start. I worked on project research. Later I took more jacket pictures and did some walking and worked on a flyer for the band. Jeaux came and we went to Five Guys, went shopping, and came home to watch What We Do in the Shadows and took a walk.

  • Thursday I did some updates at work. Practiced music some more and drew comics. Read a bunch of old e-mails. Shared my band flyer with the band members and got feedback. Finished drawing the comic but didn't finish processing it before going to sleep.

  • Friday I worked on reports and a utility submittal. Finished processing and posting my comic. Got some more music practice in and walking done. Met up with Daria online and recorded two more episodes for our podcast: "That Will Be All" and "The New Crystal Gems."

New Reviews:

Health Plan Update:

  • Weight stuff: Still not much movement over here! High weight: 122.3. Low weight: 120.8.
  • Nutrition stuff: Fruits and veggies could have been better this week, but I did okay on balancing nutrients. Still consistently taking the vitamins.
  • Activity stuff: I met my walking goal every day this week. My low day was Sunday at 10,313 steps, and my high day was Thursday at 20,858 steps.

Books Read: 

  • Finished Reading: None.

  • Currently Reading: Be Gay, Do Comics by Matt Bors. I'm on page 74.
    New singing performances:

    This week's karaoke song is "Drops of Jupiter" by Train.



    Stuff drawn:



    Webcomic Negative One Issue 0953: "Didn't Stop Her." 





    Videos Made:

    None.


    New photos:

    Outfit to go see Barbie

    Outfit to go see Barbie


    Updated Jacket & Sweater Collection

    Updated jacket collection with Mr. Universe jacket



    Social Media Counts: 

    YouTube subscribers: 5,442 for swankivy (no change), 675 for JulieSondra (lost 2), 17 for v & V Vids (no change), 185 for Not-So-Giant Women (2 new), 71 for Tides of Time Band (no change). Twitter followers: 857 for swankivy (lost 1), 3,876 for JulieSondra (no change). Facebook: 296 friends for swankivy (no change), 646 likes for JulieSondra (no change), 82 followers for Negative One (no change), 244 likes for So You Write (no change), 97 followers for Not-So-Giant-Women (1 new). Tumblr followers: 2,432 (lost 1). Instagram followers: 256 (no change).


    1 comment:

    1. The post captures a sense of authenticity and introspection as it touches on various aspects of the author's day, from sharing personal achievements and moments of reflection to discussing creative endeavors. Tel U

      ReplyDelete