Saturday, April 3, 2021

Personal Digest Saturday: March 27 – April 2

Life news this week:

  • Saturday I resumed preparation of the Cookie Cake that I started Friday night. I had baked the cakes already but I had to shape them into cat heads and create the frostings. It came out great! I did this to commemorate Steven Universe being over for one year. Jeaux came over briefly to help eat it and we rewatched a couple episodes. Got my blogging done after that.

  • Sunday I got laundry started and had a lazy morning. Made a post about merchandise I'm still looking for. Bought a bunch of stuff from the Cartoon Network store because they were closing March 31. Had Dad over for an outdoor patio visit (since I was not yet vaccinated, though he is). Was a nice visit, lots of conversation on important topics. After he left I did dishes, sang karaoke, and took walks to keep enjoying the wonderful weather. My Cookie Cake got featured on SU Amino! Late at night I made hot dog buns from scratch.

  • Monday was another pretty busy day with an unexpected letter to edit/put together and other fires to put out. Subsisted on hot dog buns all day because they were there and they are delicious. After work I wrote a storyboard for the writing comic and drew some of it while hanging out with my friends on Discord playing games. I walked and did laundry and talked to Jeaux while trying to meet my step goal.

  • Tuesday I found out we won a project at work, which is our first in the category as prime consultant so that's super exciting. (I'm not on the team though.) Spent the day trying to get into the database for my data entry but it was kicking me out again. And I wrote utilities letters. After work I tried to help some lady find her lost puppy and didn't find her. Began working on a planogram for the display of all my SU merchandise for an epic photo. It is very nerdy. Worked on my writing comic.

  • Wednesday I did some cleanup on utility projects and went to a meeting. Left work early to go get my vaccination at the grocery store pharmacy! One dose down, the second in a few weeks. We did our shopping and then went back to my place to unpack, and then visited my mom's place to get lasagnas she'd made for us. Found out my sister and her husband got Covid exposure while visiting Florida. Worried. Jeaux and I watched Digimon and silly videos and took a walk.

  • Thursday I was really busy with applying stamps to engineering plans. Did some utilities stuff too. I got my comic written after work and had some time to talk to my lawn maintenance person Tony for a while before Victor called that night and we chatted. A light went out in my living room and it keeps flickering so I was worried it is an electrical issue. I did some drawing while talking to Victor.

  • Friday I got a proposal edited and messed with stamps and utilities some more. Running out of time to get the data entry project done but I'm so busy. After work I made a funny post about the food of Steven Universe Future and got my comic done. Finally redecorated for springtime before going to bed!

Health Plan Update:

  • Weight stuff: Stable. High weight: 111.4 pounds. Low weight: 109.7. I ate a lot of bread and cake. :D
  • Nutrition stuff: I feel like I'm eating too much cheese and bread lately and not doing enough fruit. If I do a smoothie or oatmeal a banana is usually involved, but I need more fruit and more vegetables than that. Probably need to work harder at getting vegetables in, but this week I just had a lot of extra food that wasn't as good for me and I ate it up.
  • Missed the step goal on Saturday, Monday, and Friday, though Monday was really the only day when it wasn't super close. I was very busy that day at work so I didn't have enough breaks for walks, then playing games with my friends meant I didn't make it. High day was Sunday: 12,338 steps. Low day was Friday: 8,322 steps.

Reading progress:

  • Finished Reading: Nothing this week.
    New singing performances:

    This week's karaoke song is "White Rabbit" by Jefferson Airplane.




    Stuff Drawn:


    Webcomic So You Write Issue 0829: "Not an Agent." 









    Webcomic Negative One Issue 0829: "Some Of It Is Good." 





    New videos: 

    None this week.


    New photos:


    The Cookie Cake:



    Me in a cute shirt


    Homemade Hot Dog Buns

    Hot dogs in hot dog buns

    Cute shield earrings!



    Social Media Counts:

    YouTube subscribers: 5,289 for swankivy (lost 1), 667 for JulieSondra (no change), 17 for v & V Vids (no change), 119 for Not-So-Giant Women (6 new). Twitter followers: 933 for swankivy (lost 3), 1,508 for JulieSondra (lost 2). Facebook: 301 friends for swankivy (no change), 625 likes for JulieSondra (no change), 74 likes for Negative One (no change), 226 likes for So You Write (lost 1), 86 likes for Not-So-Giant-Women (no change). Tumblr followers: 2,468 (no change). Instagram followers: 227 (lost 2).

    No comments:

    Post a Comment