Saturday, April 10, 2021

Personal Digest Saturday: April 3 – April 9

Life news this week:

  • Saturday I had a nice restful sleep and got up nice and late. I repotted some parsley seedlings so they could have more room to grow, and then I spent the entire day cleaning the garage aggressively. I actually never completely organized the garage when I moved in so I feel like I job I've been putting off since 2017 is finally complete. It looks amazing. You could drive a car in there if, like, I had one. I also got my blogging done and managed to find some more of the fun figures from the set I'm trying to complete from snack packages in Mexico. Worked on some podcast plans.

  • Sunday I got up late again and had a hankering for French toast so I made some. Then I did some more querying (getting back into it after a several-month absence) and started cleaning the game room. There's a big project trying to restore the floor in there so I worked on it and kinda hurt my hands. Also did some laundry. Then I cooked some pasta and talked to my dad for his birthday and got karaoke recorded. And managed to get some videos to my sister and opened some packages.

  • Monday I didn't have as much on my plate at work as I usually do on Mondays, but it was still a somewhat busy day. I did some data entry, some work on a proposal, and some processing of stamps on plans for the engineers. Did a little more querying stuff and cleaning the floor in the game room some more, and then played games with my pals. Meg couldn't come because she was wiped out and busy with school so I just got to visit with the others. Did some walking, finished reading a book, and drank wine in bed.

  • Tuesday there was a letter due, which is weird for Tuesdays. I worked on it and got it turned in. Did some more stuff with utilities and data entry. Got the problematic corner of my game room floor clean. Now I've spent three days cleaning that floor and it is only about a quarter done. Welp. Took some walks, did some more query stuff, worked on podcast stuff, and ate a lot.

  • Wednesday work started late for me because I got up late. Then I was really busy with helping with a package and doing stamps for engineers. And I had a meeting with a local city to meet them and find out if they might like to hire us for some upcoming work. After work, Jeaux took me to Publix and we got our groceries, and we came home and made stuffed shells! They were all right, not amazing but definitely good. We watched Colbert and John Oliver and took a nice walk. I fell asleep on the couch!

  • Thursday I woke up on the couch and I didn't like that. I got a bunch of data entry done and ended up working late so I could be sure everything would be done to meet a deadline. I talked to Victor on the phone while doing some of this and took a few walks and worked on my comic. Victor's still in the facility but soon things may start moving to get him back home.

  • Friday was good at work. I got my data entry done, got my reports finished, got my timesheet in, and got out in time to take a couple walks, talk to my sister, and finish my comic. Then I stayed up late opening packages from the Cartoon Network store, which I bought a lot of crap from because they were closing and I wanted to make sure I could still get the items. It was fun.

Interviews, Articles, Mentions:

Health Plan Update:

  • Weight stuff: Stable. High weight: 111.4 pounds. Low weight: 109.3. Seems to really be staying about the same even though I have a few high days a week.
  • Nutrition stuff: This week I didn't eat enough fruits or veggies, and again seem to be eating some medium-snacky foods like granola bars or getting lazy with meals. I am still staying mostly within the calorie guidelines I was on when I was trying to bring my weight down and it's not going down further, so this seems to be appropriate for maintaining.
  • I made my step goal every day this week. High day was Thursday: 14,851 steps. Low day was Saturday: 10,099 steps.

Reading progress:

  • Currently reading: What If It's Us by Becky Albertalli and Adam Silvera. I'm on page 73.
    New singing performances:

    This week's karaoke song is "Blitzkrieg Bop" by The Ramones.




    Stuff Drawn:


    Webcomic Negative One Issue 0830: "Listening to Love." 





    New videos: 

    None this week.


    New photos:

    My clean garage


    Clean garage!


    Our stuffed shells



    Social Media Counts:

    YouTube subscribers: 5,285 for swankivy (lost 4), 667 for JulieSondra (no change), 17 for v & V Vids (no change), 119 for Not-So-Giant Women (no change). Twitter followers: 932 for swankivy (lost 1), 1,509 for JulieSondra (1 new). Facebook: 301 friends for swankivy (no change), 625 likes for JulieSondra (no change), 74 likes for Negative One (no change), 226 likes for So You Write (no change), 86 likes for Not-So-Giant-Women (no change). Tumblr followers: 2,468 (no change). Instagram followers: 229 (2 new).

    No comments:

    Post a Comment