Saturday, March 6, 2021

Personal Digest Saturday: February 27 – March 5

Life news this week:

  • Saturday was awesome! I got some planning done on a comic and got my blogging done and straightened up the house a little, and in the early evening my friend Kari came over to eat pizza with me! We ate at the outdoor table and stayed away from each other but it was super nice to actually get to see a friend. We hung out until it was dark and took turns running around to make the motion lights come on. Haha! After she left, I left some video chats for P.

  • Sunday I tried to do some work to help meet a Monday deadline at my office, but the system wouldn't let me access the database I need so I sent in a ticket. So much for that. I got my writing webcomic drawn and posted, and did some laundry, and got the subtitles done finally on Eric's video. Also answered a bunch of built-up messages on my webcomic, took a few walks, and drew some fanart for my friend.

  • Monday I still couldn't get into the system so I missed my deadline. (I reported the problem and everyone was chill about it, but it was frustrating.) I had a ton of other stuff to deal with all day and spent a bunch of time just knocking out task after task. After work I played games with my friends and rambled about annoying stuff to Meggie.

  • Tuesday was another long day still locked out of my system. I did some utility coordination stuff. After work I talked to Victor on the phone to catch up for like 3.5 hours. I drank some wine and got a little loopy. Then worked on the podcast episode for Not-So-Giant Women #18.

  • Wednesday I was still locked out. Lovely. Work was mostly more utility stuff and database updates. I took a nap after work because Jeaux was super late due to his own work issues. We made hot dogs (his were real, mine were veggie) and steak fries for our food, and caught up on Colbert. Pretty good day though.

  • Thursday no Q conspiracies came true, sorry dorks. I was STILL locked out of my database and couldn't complete the work. Spent the day on document updates. Talked to Mom on the phone. Later Victor called which was cool since he hasn't been able to call me "on schedule" the last two weeks and this time he did. He is still at the rehab place but I guess they have to move him again soon. I drew comics and walked while chatting to him.

  • Friday I finally got back into the database so I spent the entire day finishing the late work. And I got it done but had to stay until 8 PM to do it. Long day! Had to scurry to finish my webcomic after that and once I was done I wrapped up editing on NSGW #18 and let it process while I was sleeping.
New reviews of my book:
Food Plan Update:

  • Weight stuff: Stable. High weight: 110.8 pounds. Low weight: 110.3. Continuing to stay around my goal.
  • Nutrition stuff: Haven't been focusing very much on this to be honest, but I've been trying to sort of alternate days where sometimes I focus on protein and sometimes I focus on fruits/vegetables more. I've been doing very well with a balance between protein, carbohydrates, and fat.
  • Have been mostly meeting my step goal this week. I fell short on Sunday, Monday, and Friday, but on Sunday and Monday I was less than 1,000 steps away. My high day was Tuesday (20,741) because I was doing a lot of pacing while on the phone with Victor. Low day was Friday because I was so busy at work and then had to work on the comic.

Reading progress:

    New singing performances:

    This week's karaoke song is "Sooner or Later" by Madonna.




    Stuff Drawn:

    Fan art of Onion stealing diamonds (drawn for Daria's birthday)








    Webcomic So You Write Issue 0825: "They're All Experts." 









    Webcomic Negative One Issue 0825: "Playing With Me." 





    New videos: 

    Ace Interviews #9 is up! Eric and Swankivy Ace Interview is available to watch. Swankivy interviews asexual-spectrum folks about their experiences being ace! Guest is Eric, who is aromantic ace from Kentucky.



    New photos:

    None this week!

    Social Media Counts:

    YouTube subscribers: 5,286 for swankivy (lost 5), 667 for JulieSondra (no change), 17 for v & V Vids (no change), 112 for Not-So-Giant Women (no change). Twitter followers: 938 for swankivy (lost 1), 1,508 for JulieSondra (17 new). Facebook: 299 friends for swankivy (no change), 627 likes for JulieSondra (lost 1), 74 likes for Negative One (lost 1), 227 likes for So You Write (lost 1), 86 likes for Not-So-Giant-Women (no change). Tumblr followers: 2,467 (no change). Instagram followers: 229 (no change).

    No comments:

    Post a Comment