Sunday, September 27, 2020

Personal Digest Saturday (but posted on Sunday!): September 19 – September 25

Life news this week:

  • Saturday I got up Super Late and ate some apple and honey oatmeal because, well, Rosh Hashanah. But I didn't like do anything else to honor the holiday so I dunno, I just like the food part. I played around with my blogging and wrote a quiz. And I worked on my epic e-mail to Cara. We got a power outage so I had to reconstruct part of my blogging when I was almost done. :/

  • Sunday I got my karaoke done, sent my epic e-mail, and got some Polos for Patricia done. I ate palm hearts pasta and talked to Meghan on the phone while taking care of the trash, putting laundry in, and cleaning out my pantry. The rest of the day I did walking, played games, and posted weird blogs.

  • Monday the server was down at work all day. Luckily my computer itself was up and I could still do some things. I spent the entire day on project manager reports which weren't due until Friday, and then had nothing else I could work on without the server so I did the same reports for the following periods too. Also took some more walks and made Polos for my sister. Then I played games with my friends after work and Victor finally got his mic working. Texted with pals afterwards.

  • Tuesday the server was back. The computer guys found a fix at 11:30 the night before! Poor guys. I did my data entry project and did some walks and half of my laundry got put away. After work I worked on the transcript for my latest video and did some other random Internet stuff.

  • Wednesday was more data entry. I got a bunch done before Jeaux came. We shopped at Target instead of Publix because he wanted to buy a toaster. We made vegetarian shepherd's pie for dinner and it was awesome. We also talked about transphobia for a long time, watched some videos, and saw one episode of The Umbrella Academy.

  • Thursday work was pretty hard, most difficult day of the week. I had two meetings, both about utilities, on different projects. One meeting was supposed to be to show me how the utility module worked, which I just got access to, but it went on for two hours 'cause we were just chatting about utility coordination in general. (Also I got to see the other lady's dog on camera.) Then in the afternoon we had a utilities kick-off meeting and I actually got to talk and ask questions, which is unusual in meetings that are more than just me and another person. I think I'm okay with this project. In between those I had to help with a stamp digital image and help an engineer apply it to his plans. After work I wrote my comic script and talked to Victor on the phone while drawing comics.

  • Friday was also unexpectedly busy at work--they decided to move the server to the new office during the work day instead of doing it on the weekend like we'd been told, which meant my data that was due that day I had to scurry to get it done before and after. Like, I didn't eat until it was offline and then I worked until after 7 PM to get everything I wanted to do done. And I found out I have ANOTHER project I'll be doing utilities on, so I had to get the ticket thingie that tells me what utilities are out there by the project. Looks like a bear, yikes. After work I did manage to get my comic drawn and went to bed early.
New Reviews of My Book:

Food Plan Update:

  • I'm still doing fine on my food and exercise plan but the scale has decided to stall. Well, that's not entirely true; it went down and back up again. I'm at the same spot I was this time last week. I'm sure I can do better. Still need to think about how to get more vegetables into my diet consistently, and maybe I should cut the crackers I'm eating once I finish this box. I can probably find something better or try to eat hummus with carrots more.

Reading progress:

    New singing performances:


    This week's karaoke song is "It Must Have Been Love" by Roxette.



    Stuff Drawn:



    Webcomic Negative One Issue 0802: "Time Out."






    New videos: 

    Ace Interview #6: Swankivy Interviews yaelaed: Check out my interview with this awesome artistic nonbinary polyamorous aromantic ace!



    New photos:

    Apple Honey Oatmeal!



    Social Media Counts:

    YouTube subscribers: 5,302 for swankivy (lost 2), 668 for JulieSondra (lost 1), 17 for v & V Vids (no change), 102 for Not-So-Giant Women (no change). Twitter followers: 942 for swankivy (1 new), 1,352 for JulieSondra (1 new). Facebook: 297 friends for swankivy (no change), 632 likes for JulieSondra (2 new), 62 likes for Negative One (no change), 221 likes for So You Write (1 new), 84 likes for Not-So-Giant-Women (no change). Tumblr followers: 2,481 (1 new). Instagram followers: 203 (1 new).

    No comments:

    Post a Comment