Saturday, May 16, 2020

Personal Digest Saturday: May 9 – May 15

Life news this week:
  • Saturday I conducted two interviews with other aces who have agreed to get interviewed on my channel! I interviewed Laurann in the morning and Ruby in the evening. I did my blogging at a reasonable time in between and played too many silly games. I also got to chat with Meggie on the phone and fell asleep on the floor.
  • Sunday I overslept because I went to the bed when I woke up on the floor and then spent some extra time there. I answered some mail and did my laundry, trash, and karaoke, and I posted some reviews of the new Steven Universe graphic novel. I organized a little bit of my website stuff too.
  • Monday began my ninth week of working from home. I sent in a packet for our upcoming interview. Also did some organizing for an upcoming proposal and made business cards and collected timesheets. I processed Laurann's video and sent it to them for review. I answered some OKCupid messages I'd been ignoring.
  • Tuesday I had a slower day--mostly just researched and prepared for our team's interview. And ran a design ticket for some utilities. After work I answered more messages and posted some stuff to share with friends. I wasn't ready to sleep when I slept, but I did it anyway.
  • Wednesday a sexologist from Happier Couples wanted to interview me about asexuality because she wanted to include some of the stuff upfront that most people only include as footnotes. I took a work break to do the quick interview with her, but there's nothing publicly available because it's just for therapists' education. I also baked some banana bread and chatted to my landscape guy, Tony. After work Jeaux picked me up for shopping and we made tacos at my place.
  • Thursday was busy at work. I had a meeting discussion that turned out to not have much for me to do but I listened and got some drawings done while listening. Took a break during lunch to talk to Mom about how she's been doing. She said one of the antibiotics she'd been taking sometimes has a side effect of seizures and that might be what happened. She's having blood panels done soon. I then had to return to work and make calls to utility companies about sending us greenlines. After work I started working on the next Not-So-Giant Woman podcast video and talked to Victor while drawing more comics.
  • Friday was more work meetings and downloading materials to help them. We did some technical working out. The technical review team interviewing us next week is going to be asking to see our surroundings so I am hiding in the tamest non-cartoon-covered room I have (the guest room) and realized I needed to close the door to avoid showing them my Rocky Horror poster. After work I reworked Laurann's video, wrote some outlines for the podcast, and posted my comics.

Interviews, Articles, Mentions:


Food Plan Update:
  • The big Wednesday taco binge was the high-food day but it was acceptable! And I'm in no rush, but it is at least cool to know I am down half a pound from last week also. Going to try to do better with eating soup and more greens.
Reading progress:
  • Finished Reading: Nothing this week! I didn't ride the bus at all and was very busy at home--did not make time for reading.
    New singing performances:

    This week's karaoke song is "Love Like You" from Steven Universe.




    Stuff Drawn:



    Webcomic Negative One Issue 0783: "Doomed to Failure."









    New videos: 

    Not-So-Giant Women Episode 9: Tiger Millionaire is up.




    New photos:





    Tacos


    Tacos with Jeaux

    Taco

    Taco

    My interview setup
    Long hair
    Long hair




    Social Media Counts:

    YouTube subscribers: 5,269 for swankivy (2 new), 679 for JulieSondra (lost 1), 17 for v & V Vids (no change), 100 for Not-So-Giant Women (no change). Twitter followers: 963 for swankivy (1 new), 1,361 for JulieSondra (1 new). Facebook: 299 friends (1 new--got a new friend from a SU group) and 219 followers (no change) for swankivy, 638 likes for JulieSondra (no change), 61 likes for Negative One (no change), 160 likes for So You Write (no change), 78 likes for Not-So-Giant-Women (4 new). Tumblr followers: 2,486 (no change). Instagram followers: 203 (1 new).

    No comments:

    Post a Comment