Saturday, May 30, 2020

Personal Digest Saturday: May 23 – May 29

Life news this week:
  • Saturday I had a lazy day. Finished my transcript for Laurann's interview and posted it finally. Played a lot of silly games. Chatted with Meghan on the phone. Got my blogging done. Also chatted to Jeaux because it was his birthday.
  • Sunday I did my chores (laundry, trash, though I forgot the pickup wouldn't happen because of Monday's holiday). I had to redo the video upload for Laurann's video because the quality was terrible and it turned out the recording wasn't to blame. It was my video editor's fault! I used a different editor and it came out nicely. Well! So I also practiced ukulele.
  • Monday I had off work for Memorial Day. I did some budget stuff, recorded a karaoke song, and started working on the video for the next podcast. Also responded to some OKCupid messages and decided to unmatch some people whose messages weren't working for me.
  • Tuesday began my eleventh week working from home, except that half of the day I actually spent at the office! I did some preparation in the morning, assembling proposals, and then my boss picked me up and took me to work (we were both wearing masks). I did my paper assembly and notarizing various documents. We had a stumbling block because the place we wanted to do the binding was closed! Welp. I left it in my boss's hands for binding and delivery. Also, we got good news: we won a contract from that job I interviewed on! GO US! Later I called my mom and finished folding laundry.
  • Wednesday I had to deal with a county proposal and a little bit of data entry and some utility coordination. After work Jeaux and I went grocery shopping and also brought some supplies to my mom. She had made us lasagna so we picked it up and ate it for dinner while watching What We Do in the Shadows and chatting about Internet jerks. I made him some banana bread for his birthday.
  • Thursday I woke up late but it doesn't really matter! I got some utilities stuff done and a bunch of data entry. I'm making good time against that deadline. I had a really long meeting that went well. After work I wrote my webcomic board and talked to Victor on the phone while drawing it.
  • Friday I woke up late again and spent most of the day with data entry. Going well. I bought the newly released Steven Universe season 1 instrumentals track (they're releasing the instrumentals one season at a time, one a month) and reviewed it. Great stuff! Also I spent a lot of time on social media looking at the gross racist stuff going on in our country. Managed to get my comic up and went to bed.

New Reviews of My Book:


Food Plan Update:
  • I was not very conservative with my choices this week, but I also haven't been monitoring how I'm doing, so to tell you the truth, I'd estimate without proof that this hasn't been a great week for me food-wise. Maybe I can improve next week.
Reading progress:
  • Finished Reading: Nothing this week! I didn't ride the bus at all and was very busy at home--did not make time for reading.
    New singing performances:

    This week's karaoke song is "Mr. Cellophane" from Chicago. I'm pretending to be a doormat husband. Weird role but whatever.




    Stuff Drawn:





    Webcomic Negative One Issue 0785: "You'll Be Missed."









    New videos: 

    "Disobedient" ukulele cover is up. It's a little messy but I had some fun. Check out my impression of Sadie Killer and the Suspects.




    New photos:

    None this week!

    Social Media Counts:

    YouTube subscribers: 5,265 for swankivy (lost 4), 675 for JulieSondra (lost 2), 17 for v & V Vids (no change), 99 for Not-So-Giant Women (lost 1). Twitter followers: 959 for swankivy (lost 1), 1,357 for JulieSondra (lost 2). Facebook: 298 friends (lost 1, know not who) and 218 followers (no change) for swankivy, 635 likes for JulieSondra (lost 1), 61 likes for Negative One (no change), 160 likes for So You Write (no change), 81 likes for Not-So-Giant-Women (1 new). Tumblr followers: 2,485 (lost 1). Instagram followers: 202 (no change).

    No comments:

    Post a Comment