Saturday, February 8, 2020

Personal Digest Saturday: February 1 – February 7

Life news this week:
  • Saturday was a pretty lazy day! I got up late and hung around the house drinking coffee and watching anime (I have a new show to like called Keep Your Hands Off Eizouken!, which Tumblr would not shut up about). Beyond that I texted with my friends, updated my blog, opened a new hair bow for my collection, and negotiated about trading cards.
  • Sunday I did laundry and cleaned up the kitchen. I even cleaned the outdoor table but it was too cold to sit out there. And I made vegan marshmallows from scratch. I did karaoke and downloaded a document I was gonna need for my mom's taxes, and I got someone banned from a Facebook group because she was mean to me. Wheee.
  • Monday I brought marshmallows to work! They weren't popular though. These guys and their sugar. I spent most of the day working on a County proposal and had to stay late to finish it up. Got it done in time though. My mom was supposed to come over but she canceled. I just ended up talking to Jeaux and Meg on the phone, putting away laundry, and working on processing my latest podcast episode. I also made spicy fries, which is unlike me, but I blame cartoons.
  • Tuesday I had a day off work because I was helping Mom get her taxes done. We went to an appointment with a tax professional and we were very pleased with the outcome even though we had to pay a fee. We then ate breakfast at a diner and went home. She took a nap and I worked on the podcast some more after she left. Then talked to my friend on Facebook and went to bed.
  • Wednesday I went back to work and did some database updates. Then spent too much time arguing with a jerk on Reddit. Hung out with Jeaux and we shopped at Hot Topic, ate at Red Robin, and shopped at Publix. Then watched Owl House and I told him about the jerk I argued with.
  • Thursday I took the bus to the office. Almost missed the bus because of a lady bogarting the ticket counter to complain about her driver. Spent the work day not doing the proposal I spent the last day on and trying to knock out a transcript. At home I made a Cherry Man meal and talked to Victor while drawing my comic.
  • Friday I got up kinda late but went on in to work. Did a bunch of data entry. After work I procrastinated and talked to Jeaux on the phone and drew the rest of my comic. And made tea sandwiches.
Reading progress:
  • Finished Reading: Nothing this week.
    New singing performances:

    This week's karaoke song is "Sunrise, Sunset" from Fiddler on the Roof.




    Stuff Drawn:






    Webcomic Negative One Issue 0769: "Hold Back."









    New videos: 

    Not-So-Giant Women Episode 4 is out. Daria and I discuss the episode "Together Breakfast."




    New photos:


    Making homemade marshmallows!


    Marshmallows made!
    Toy kids holding marshmallows
    Just roasted a marshmallow in my fireplace


    Social Media Counts:

    YouTube subscribers: 5,275 for swankivy (3 new), 681 for JulieSondra (lost 2), 18 for v & V Vids (no change), 80 for Not-So-Giant Women (1 new). Twitter followers: 970 for swankivy (1 new), 1,355 for JulieSondra (1 new). Facebook: 297 friends (lost 1, dunno who left or deleted this week) and 211 followers (no change) for swankivy, 648 likes for JulieSondra (lost 1), 63 likes for Negative One (no change), 162 likes for So You Write (no change), 25 likes for Not-So-Giant-Women (no change). Tumblr followers: 2,504 (no change). Instagram followers: 196 (lost 1).

    No comments:

    Post a Comment