Monday, February 17, 2020

Personal Digest Saturday (but posted Monday!): February 8 – February 14

Sorry, very late posting because I've been sick this weekend!

Life news this week:
  • Saturday I got up late and checked out some opportunities online, and I made a funny hoagie based on a cartoon and did some blogging. Also had some fun arguing on Reddit, hooray. And I watched some more of a playthrough I've been putting off.
  • Sunday was another late day. Cleaned up the house a bit and watched Eizouken's latest episode. Posted some more recipes and asked Facebook groups for suggestions. Did my usual Sunday chores.
  • Monday I got hit on by my rideshare driver so that wasn't cool. At work I printed brochures and did data entry and sent a qualifications package in. Took a nap after, got up and drank an entire can of wine, and talked to my friends in texts.
  • Tuesday I was very tired because of the previous night. Spent the day entering data. Made a fake turkey leg at home, which was novel. Chatted with friends and ate cherries.
  • Wednesday I finished my data entry at work. Made a fun quiz for Amino. Hung out with Jeaux, ate at Marco's Pizza, went shopping, watched Owl House.
  • Thursday I made some progress on e-mail, did some updates on a database, and made weird food at home (as well as an omelet to use up egg whites!). I made some delicious Ruby Jewel Cookies for Valentine's Day and talked to Victor and drew some comics.
  • Friday it was rainy in the morning. I spent the day doing reports and timesheet stuff, and then I also got some groceries and updated my lists for the last few recipes I have not made for cartoon stuff yet. Had a really hard time getting home--buses were wonky and I had warming groceries so I called Lyft and it took forever to come. Argh! But I made it home, finished the comic, made a cartoon post, and made a funny meal that was meant to look like fast food.
Reading progress:
  • Finished Reading: Nothing this week. I had to take Lyft a bunch of times and the one time I rode the bus and had time to read, the guy next to me was talking to me.
    New singing performances:

    This week's karaoke song is "I Need to Know" from the musical Jekyll & Hyde. (Sorry, I can't sing this in the originaloctave.)




    Stuff Drawn:






    Webcomic Negative One Issue 0770: "Stealth."









    New videos: 

    None.

    New photos:


    Wine selfie
    Next day's coffee
    Dressed as a bird with a fake turkey leg
    Making Ruby Jewel Cookies
    Cookies on a nice plate!




    Social Media Counts:

    YouTube subscribers: 5,270 for swankivy (lost 5), 680 for JulieSondra (lost 1), 18 for v & V Vids (no change), 82 for Not-So-Giant Women (2 new). Twitter followers: 971 for swankivy (1 new), 1,354 for JulieSondra (lost 1). Facebook: 296 friends (lost 1, dunno who left or deleted this week) and 212 followers (1 new) for swankivy, 648 likes for JulieSondra (no change), 63 likes for Negative One (no change), 162 likes for So You Write (no change), 25 likes for Not-So-Giant-Women (no change). Tumblr followers: 2,505 (1 new). Instagram followers: 196 (no change).

    No comments:

    Post a Comment