- Saturday was a bunch of catch-up work. I also colored my doodles of
my toys that I did the previous night. Jeaux's niece had a baby so he
has a new family member: Olivia Jean! Cute little baby. I also listed
some of my duplicate toys for sale on eBay. And two of them sold!
I did music and went to my mom's to help her hang pictures. (She wants
to put Ash's art in them.) I prepared my eBay packages for the person
who bought my toys (and drew a cute little card to go in the package).
At mom's I ate tater tots and hung out with her, and later wrote a long
analysis post about a cartoon character that became pretty popular.
was back to work and they had a ton of work for me to do on a set of
plans. So I was busy and the day went by quickly! But I was also feeling
pretty ill and it was gross. I still had the energy to go grocery
shopping, but I was tired when I got home and didn't get anything done
really after that.
- Tuesday we found out my office won a
big contract so we're very happy. I worked on those plans more and
reviewed a book online. I got a little drawing done.
I had a late day at the office (late arrival, late departure). Worked
on the plans all day and then met Jeaux for food at Pei Wei. It was
rainy. There was a weird incident on the bus with two guys trying to
fight each other. (One of them threatened to knock the other's teeth
out, to which he responded "I ain't got no teeth!") After Jeaux left my
house, I fell asleep.
- Thursday I had a bunch to do with
sending documents to people at work. On the way home the bus I was
riding was in a little accident, sort of--we had to stop really fast and
people went flying into the aisles. A couple people had to leave on an
ambulance. Darn. (I was fine.) At home I drew comics and talked to
Victor. I had to pack quickly before going to bed because my dad was
picking me up from work the next day to go out of town--we laid plans
really last-minute and it was a bit of a crunch!
- Friday I got a paid ride to work because I didn't want to lug everything for my overnight on the bus. There wasn't much for me to do that day so it wasn't much of an active day. My dad picked me up and I got to see my aunt! We went to my dad's house in Sarasota and had some food Connie made (I even ate brussels sprouts!) and some delicious pie. Mostly we just hung out chatting and it was a good time.
New reviews of my book:
- Finished this week: Avatar: The Rift: Volume 1 by Michael Dante DiMartino & Bryan Konietzko. Five-star review.
- Finished this week: Make Art! (On Purpose) from Cartoon Network Books. Four-star review.
- Currently reading: The Ancestor's Tale by Richard Dawkins.
This week I performed "Beautiful Boy" by John Lennon.
|A little card I put in the package for the person who bought my eBay toys.|
Webcomic Negative One Issue 0631: "Life in the Silence."
My latest unlisted ukulele video is "Lapis Lazuli" and its expanded reprise "Wailing Stone" from Steven Universe. It's a song that gets reused for a different purpose in the same episode, first sung by Steven and then sung by Greg, his dad.
|I colored the drawings of my toys that I drew the day before.|
|Someone asked a question about my book so I sent this|
picture with my response.
|Ready for adventure with my trusty cheeseburger backpack.|
And the haircut comparison photos:
Social Media counts:
YouTube subscribers: 5,306 for swankivy (9 new), 642 for JulieSondra (2 new). Twitter followers: 870 for swankivy (3 new), 1,341 for JulieSondra (no change). Facebook: 292 friends (no change) and 207 followers (1 new) for swankivy, 651 likes for JulieSondra (no change), 55 likes for Negative One (no change), 125 likes for So You Write (no change). Tumblr followers: 2,497 (4 new). Instagram followers: 117 (5 new).