Saturday, November 26, 2016

Personal Digest Saturday: November 19 – November 25

Life news this week: 
  • Saturday I submitted some short stories to magazines, relaxed, and didn't get anything done on my other projects until the late evening. I chatted to my sister on the phone and made biscuits, though.
  • Sunday I cleaned out my e-mail inbox a little bit, chatted to my friend Paul, and did my usual Sunday stuff which includes laundry and karaoke.
  • Monday I had to turn in a letter at work, and then I did some reading and e-mail cleanup. I went to the grocery store after work and spent most of the evening writing an e-mail to Jessie.
  • Tuesday was a slog at work. I did some blogging and had a low-key day because I felt like crap. My mom came over and brought me some cough medicine and hung out with me a little bit.
  • Wednesday I did some holiday wrap-up at the office. Then Jeaux came over and took me to Zaxby's in the car he rented for going out of town for Thanksgiving, so we got to go to a restaurant we don't get to eat at often. But they were closing early so we got our food to go and went back to my place to watch a funny program where voice actors from Steven Universe were watching their own show and reacting to it. I made some cookies after Jeaux went to work.
  • Thursday I had to get up early to go to Jeaux's Thanksgiving. We drove to Citra playing silly music in the car, and we ate with his family. We caught the end of the movie Shrek and had some nice chats with his sisters. On the way back Jeaux and I played the Steven Universe soundtrack until it started repeating. Man we're obsessed with that show. (He tried to evangelize it to his sister, too, and made her watch clips on his phone.) Then I went to my mom's and did some webcomic drawings while hanging out with her and eating her potatoes. And I fixed something on her computer. Woo!
  • Friday I mostly spent either drawing webcomics or doing online shopping for friends for Christmas. And a fair amount of slacking off 'cause I'm terrible.

New reviews of my book:
      Interviews, Features, Mentions:
        • Nobody's talking about me now. :o
          Reading progress:
          • Finished this week: I AM STILL A SLACKER SO NOTHING
          • Currently reading: The Free Lunch by Spider Robinson.
            New singing performances:

            This week's performance was "Take My Breath Away" by Berlin.



            And there is a bonus performance, because my friend Paul chimed in with his half of the Tangled duet that I recorded my part for last week. Here's the completed duet for "I See the Light."



            New drawings:


            Webcomic So You Write Issue 66: "I Already."








            Webcomic Negative One Issue 0602: "Winter Coat."






            New videos:

            My latest unlisted ukulele video is "Galileo" by the Indigo Girls--the first song I ever heard by them.

             

            New photos:

            Didn't really take any pictures this week except this photo
            of my ruby and amber jewel cookies for Thanksgiving.

            And the haircut comparison photos:

            Front, February 2014
            Front, November 2016
            Back, February 2014
            Back, November 2016

            Social Media counts:
             
            YouTube subscribers: 5,337 for swankivy (lost 1), 612 for JulieSondra (1 new). Twitter followers: 863 for swankivy (2 new), 1,319 for JulieSondra (1 new). Facebook: 294 friends (no change) and 204 followers (no change) for swankivy, 645 likes for JulieSondra (2 new), 57 likes for Negative One (no change), 127 likes for So You Write (no change). Tumblr followers: 2,495 (4 new). Instagram followers: 92 (1 new).

            No comments:

            Post a Comment