Saturday, November 19, 2016

Personal Digest Saturday: November 12 – November 18

Life news this week: 
  • Saturday I had an adventure! I got up early to get on the bus and go meet Victor. We went to the flea market together and bought some stuff for our friends, and we also got to have lunch and boba tea while out and about, and shopped for used books! It was a great day except for getting hit on at the market by a gross dude.
  • Sunday I ate macarons for breakfast and played my ukulele a bunch. Also recorded a karaoke song that's half of a duet so my friend can do the other half! I ended up unexpectedly Facebook chatting with a couple friends for a bunch of the day while doing laundry, too.
  • Monday at work was full of slow fires I had to put out. Then after work my sister Lindsay picked me up! She was in town with her husband Mike, and we ate dinner at my mom's. She cooked us pasta and broccoli (and chicken parmesan for the meat-eaters). It was really nice to see my sister. Such a cutie. :)
  • Tuesday was a super late night at work because I had to print and bind a presentation. Well, 55 copies of a presentation. After work I just watched a bunch of cartoons and ate food that was bad for me.
  • Wednesday was more small, slow fires. After, I met Jeaux for Moe's food and we hung out, listened to Night Vale, and grocery shopped because I wanted special ingredients to make Cookie Cats. The next day was going to be a special episode of Steven Universe so I wanted to make a special food! After Jeaux left I did make the Cookie Cats. They were a pain as usual.
  • Thursday I had to count parking spaces. Hwaaarf. Then I went home after work, got my Cookie Cats out of the freezer, and went to Jeaux's for cartoons! He'd ordered pizza, too. So we sat around, watched the cartoons, ate the food and talked about the cartoons, and then I went home. I talked to Victor on the phone while drawing my webcomic, too.
  • Friday I had a nice short day to offset Tuesday, went home and finished my comic, and didn't really do much but eat leftover pizza and watch cartoons. :)

New reviews of my book:
  • None!
      Interviews, Features, Mentions:
        • None! Guess I stopped being famous!
          Reading progress:
          • Finished this week: I AM A SLACKER SO NO I DID NOT READ
          • Currently reading: The Free Lunch by Spider Robinson.
            New singing performances:

            This week's performance was "I See the Light" from Tangled. This was a special request from my friend Paul, who wants to do this as a duet with me, so my side of it is here, but he hasn't done his yet.



            New drawings:

            Negative One weekly webcomic is up:



            Webcomic Negative One Issue 0601: "More Like Us."






            New videos:

            My latest unlisted ukulele video is "Be Wherever You Are," which is a sweet song about being present from Steven Universe.

             

            New photos:

            Victor and me with our boba tea.
            Victor's pretty cute in this shot!
            Macarons for breakfast.
            Lindsay and Mike eating Mom's din-din!
            In-progress Cookie Cats about to hit the oven.
            A complete Cookie Cat with ice cream inside!
            Jeaux eating a Cookie Cat while wearing a Cookie Cat shirt. Nerd!
            Enjoying the fruits of my labor.

            Social Media counts:
             
            YouTube subscribers: 5,338 for swankivy (lost 8), 611 for JulieSondra (7 new). Twitter followers: 861 for swankivy (1 new), 1,318 for JulieSondra (1 new). Facebook: 294 friends (no change) and 204 followers (1 new) for swankivy, 643 likes for JulieSondra (2 new), 57 likes for Negative One (no change), 127 likes for So You Write (no change). Tumblr followers: 2,491 (no change). Instagram followers: 91 (2 new).

            No comments:

            Post a Comment