Saturday, April 16, 2016

Personal Digest Saturday: April 9 – April 15

Life news this week: 
  • Saturday I made a new asexuality video and subtitled it, but didn't really do anything else productive. I just squirmed into one of my cartoon-watching ruts and enjoyed myself. :)
  • Sunday I did a little bit of writing massage on Bad Fairy and answered some mail, and I made a slapdash Steven Universe music video to "What Is This Feeling?" from Wicked because I felt like it.
  • Monday I had to stay late at work to finish a project, went grocery shopping, and ran into Jeaux by accident so we went shopping together. Went home and argued with some turd on the Internet.
  • Tuesday was work and Mom Day. Mom came over and we ate at Panera. Then she slept over and we had a good time hanging out and she even watched some silly cartoon stuff with me and played with my action figures. Hahaha.
  • Wednesday was Jeaux Day and we had IHOP food and watched an episode of Over the Garden Wall and shared media.
  • Thursday I had a bunch of troubleshooting to do at work, did some Bad Fairy editing, and didn't get much done.
  • Friday I had a bunch of meetings at work and drew my comic at home. I did a bunch of maintenance tasks I'd been meaning to do and posted a new So You Write comic too.
    Interviews, Features, Mentions:

     
    Reading progress:
    • Didn't finish any books this week.
    • Currently reading: Fledgling by Octavia E. Butler.
      New singing performances:

      Here I'm singing "Unchained Melody" by the Righteous Brothers.

       

      New drawings:

      A pen doodle I did during a meeting at work,
      featuring Connie Maheswaran from Steven Universe.




      Webcomic So You Write Issue 59: "What's Editing?"










      Webcomic Negative One Issue 0570: "A Blue Thing."







      New videos:

      Letters to an Asexual #35 is about the concept of asexuality as a disorder and whether it's "dangerous" to educate about asexuality in case non-asexual people accidentally identify with it when it's not true for them.




      What Is This Feeling? is my Steven Universe music video featuring Amethyst and Pearl's relationship set to the tune of "What Is This Feeling?" from the musical Wicked.

       

      New photos: 

      Just my haircut comparison photos this week:


      Front, February 2014
      Front, April 2016
      Back, February 2014
      Back, April 2016

      Social Media counts:
       
      YouTube subscribers: 5,305 for swankivy (4 new), 569 for JulieSondra (2 new). Twitter followers: 775 for swankivy (3 new), 1,219 for JulieSondra (lost 3). Facebook: 290 friends (no change) and 197 followers (no change) for swankivy, 636 likes for JulieSondra (no change), 55 likes for Negative One (no change), 120 likes for So You Write (no change). Tumblr followers: 2,402 (lost 1). Instagram followers: 66 (no change).

      No comments:

      Post a Comment