Today's Wednesday Factoid is: Share 5 random facts about yourself.
1. I used to write poetry all the time but the last time I wrote a poem was when my grandmother died years ago.
2. I hate bright light because it hurts my eyes. I wear sunglasses a lot these days.
3. I've never had any kind of explicit writing instruction outside of the usual in public school.
4. I'm a vegetarian and have been since I was 20. Despite this, it is not a safe move to assume that anything that's the "veggie version" of a typical meal (e.g., pizza, subs) is edible for me. I can't stomach peppers, hate onions, and don't like tomatoes or olives or lettuce on sandwiches.
5. I am my family's archivist. If anyone is trying to find an old picture or a family detail, they usually come to me first, and I'm the keeper of a treasure trove of weird artifacts and memories.