- I'm afraid it wasn't a productive week. I did write one new chapter, make a new video, and do my basic responsibilities, but this week has been kind of a downer.
- I tried to watch more of a cartoon show people keep recommending to me and it is still not good in my opinion so I stopped watching it. I worked on some subtitles for my videos on Sunday.
- Monday I did some cleaning at my house (finally rounding up the last junk from the Halloween party) and made some pumpkin muffins.
- On Tuesday I stayed over at Mom's, helped her move some furniture, and ate a veggie burger again. She was tired early so I went to bed early but did not sleep. I also didn't do anything productive. Just watching dumb things on YouTube.
- Wednesday was Day of Jeaux and our restaurant was Applebee's. It was Veteran's Day and they were doing a special so it was really crowded. We ate and went to my place. He keeps wanting me to watch Brooklyn 99. It's not bad.
- Thursday I went shopping for a friend's birthday and prepared the package, and didn't get anything done.
- Friday was webcomic drawing and more slacking off. I hate when I'm just not in the mood to do anything.
- Kirsten gave the book three stars on Goodreads.
- The Asexual Experience: Providentia gives a short description and recommendation about the book.
- Completed reading: Nothing. Just not really into the book club book right now.
- Currently reading: Tampa Burn by Randy Wayne Wright.
New singing performances:
Here I'm singing "The Special Two" by Missy Higgins.
Webcomic Negative One Issue 0548: "Sun and Moon."
Letters to an Asexual #31 is here. It's about the time someone's comment said "Everyone in this video needs to stop whining and get laid," and then didn't understand why we couldn't "take a joke."
|Found an Etsy store that sells stuff pertaining to two of the things I|
talk about on the Internet the most: asexuality and Steven Universe!
Behold, asexuality heart pin and Crystal Temple star necklace!
Shiny Things by Miyuka. :)
Social media counts:
YouTube subscribers: 5,194 for swankivy (9 new this week), 526 for JulieSondra (1 new). Twitter followers: 709 for swankivy (3 new), 1,177 for JulieSondra (lost 1). Facebook: 286 friends (lost 1) and 184 followers (1 new) for swankivy, 621 likes for JulieSondra (no change), 55 likes for Negative One (no change), 112 likes for So You Write (no change). Tumblr followers: 2,218 (lost 5--hmm, dunno, did I say something controversial again?).