Saturday, September 17, 2022

Personal Digest Saturday: September 10 – September 16

Life news this week:

  • Saturday we got up early for our trip to Sarasota. Had breakfast with Meggie and Jeaux drove us to the band practice. We had practiced 9 of the 10 songs in our set when my dad checked his messages and found out our concert got canceled because of rain. So we just continued the practice to get some use out of the rest of our time anyway, and Meggie even sang with us for a half dozen songs (which was super fun). Then we went out for pizza with my dad and Connie. It was pretty nice! When we got back Jeaux went off to his D&D game, Meg and I took naps, and then we took a walk and made cardamom cookies and watched Big Hero Six (which I had never seen).

  • Sunday Meg and I had fruit and yogurt for breakfast and then she left and took most of the cookies off my hands. I did some walking, washed the bedclothes, sang a karaoke song, took a nap, and did my laundry and trash chores. Did some blogging.

  • Monday was Mom's birthday. I had a lot of work to do involving our utility project wrapping up and having to get letters out. I didn't get out until after 6 and then I went straight to my mom's where I gave her a reacher tool for her birthday, and also some chocolate. We had some pie that my sis had sent her. Then I played games with my friends and my mom even joined in on one game. Mom had trouble with her car again taking me home. When I got home I didn't have quite enough time to complete my walking goal and I was pissed about it. Texted with my sister about cartoons.

  • Tuesday my weird eating seemed to have caught up with me so I decided to go back to a more conservative diet. Boo. Worked on another letter and more utility stuff. After work I sent in story submissions, read, wrote e-mail, and listened to podcasts.

  • Wednesday I did data entry and more utility stuff. I just didn't have enough time to get my work done because of a combination of distractions/interruptions and computer lag. I advised my sister on costume stuff and paid Tony for the lawn service. Jeaux picked me up early and we went to get our booster shots! But it took a Really Long Time for some reason. When we finally got out we did our grocery shopping and picked up food from Little Greek. We caught up on Colbert, watched a John Oliver segment, and watched the last episode of Sandman. We did our walking and compared notes on having sore arms.

  • Thursday the side effects weren't bad but I was tired and took a few naps. Still worked through the day and got my data entry done. Wrote my storyboard for my comic but didn't draw anything. Went to bed early.

  • Friday I did reports, phone calls, letter edits, accounting tracking, and tune-ups on documents. I worked a little late so I had to rush to get my comic done and just barely made my step goal. Wow!

Health Plan Update:

  • Weight stuff: Had a crazy spike because of too many days in a row eating a lot of stuff that wasn't great for me! I had been given some sweets for a gift and also had pizza and junk with friends. Decided to go back on a stricter diet after the high number and it's already come down some, but stiff. Bah. High weight: 120.2. Low weight: 117.6.
  • Nutrition stuff: The first half of the week included a bunch of junk--pizza, cookies, pie, Beaver Nuggets. I did much better the second half of the week with spinach and fruit included in my diet plus avoiding the eat-because-I'm-bored snacking, and vitamins have continued to be consistent!
  • Activity stuff: I met my walking goal every day this week except Monday (and only missed it by about 300 steps--due to a very involved work day and spending the evening at Mom's). My low day was Monday at 9,729 steps, and my high day was Tuesday at 10,863 steps.
Books Read: 

  • Finished Reading: Nothing this week.

  • Currently reading: You Too? by Janet Gurtler. I'm on page 25.

    New singing performances:

    This week's karaoke song is "Hazard" by Richard Marx.



    Stuff drawn:




    Webcomic Negative One Issue 0905: "Too Much of Us." 





    Videos Made:

    None.

    New photos:

    Making cookies with Meggie!

    "It's a Celebration" Cupcake (bought for selling a short story)



    Social Media Counts: 

    YouTube subscribers: 5,428 for swankivy (lost 1), 676 for JulieSondra (no change), 18 for v & V Vids (no change), 150 for Not-So-Giant Women (no change). Twitter followers: 910 for swankivy (2 new), 3,429 for JulieSondra (no change). Facebook: 294 friends for swankivy (no change), 638 likes for JulieSondra (no change), 81 followers for Negative One (no change), 238 likes for So You Write (1 new), 91 followers for Not-So-Giant-Women (no change). Tumblr followers: 2,448 (no change). Instagram followers: 247 (2 new).

    No comments:

    Post a Comment