Saturday, June 11, 2022

Personal Digest Saturday: June 4 – June 10

Life news this week:

  • Saturday I got up and had coffee and breakfast with Meghan. Then we drove to Sarasota and had sushi at the same place I usually eat with my dad! And got Crumbl cookies too! We then did the Ringling museum and saw a bunch of circus and art exhibits, and then we went to our hotel, checked in, rested a bit, and went out for dinner at a cool outdoor sports bar type place and went grocery shopping. We got to test out the hotel pool in the evening and enjoyed it, and went to bed early (for me).

  • Sunday I woke up early and we got some hotel breakfast, packed our stuff and left the hotel, and went out to the beach on Siesta Key. We enjoyed the ocean, and then I just hung out on the beach reading while Meg kept going back to the ocean. (She likes the sea more than I do.) We had some snacks on the beach and I got a little walking in. Then we drove back to Tampa and hung out talking and finishing up our cookies. Finally she had to leave for Jacksonville so I spent the evening doing laundry, doing karaoke, and taking out trash.

  • Monday I went back to work and it was eventful. Juggled timesheets, utility coordination for two separate projects, public meeting stuff, and marketing letters. Then I had hummus and crackers and watched reactions on YouTube. Put away laundry and got steps in. Played games with my friends online and then took another walk while listening to news.

  • Tuesday I had a long training meeting. Also had to organize more utility stuff and letter stuff. Tried to help Mom with some paperwork. Noticed one of my air plants suddenly sprouting a weird tubular flower. Talked to friends on Polo. Watched reactions and The Office.

  • Wednesday I got up early to deal with utility stuff again and handled some more of Mom's paperwork. After work Jeaux and I got Moe's food and grocery shopped. We finished watching Our Flag Means Death and took a walk.

  • Thursday work involved more utility stuff and public meeting stuff. I played a mindless game online way too much while consuming news about the January 6 hearings. Started watching them when they came on but Victor's phone call distracted me so I had to catch up later. Worked on drawings.

  • Friday I had a meeting at work and did some utility stuff, but my computer went offline partway through the day and I couldn't finish up my usual stuff. My boss said they were moving the computer but it never came back up. I did some walking and talked to my sister. Finished my comic and posted it and did more walking. Went to bed relatively early.

New Reviews:

Health Plan Update:

  • Weight stuff: ONCE AGAIN multiple special events this week led to unusual eating, so I'm not surprised that nothing went down on the scale. High weight: 118.9. Low weight: 117.6.
  • Nutrition stuff: I had a really varied diet this week and have fallen back into my smoothies a lot, which is a good thing. I'm glad to say I munched on carrots too, which I've been meaning to do more of.
  • Activity stuff: I made my step goals every day this week. My low day was Thursday at 10,011 steps, and my high day was Wednesday at 13,472 steps.
Books Read: 

  • Finished Reading: Nothing this week.

  • Currently reading: Dirty Job by Christopher Moore. I'm on page 292.

    New singing performances:


    This week's karaoke song is "Yellow Submarine" by the Beatles.



    Stuff drawn:




    Webcomic Negative One Issue 0891: "Our Way." 






    Videos Made:

    None.


    New photos:

    Sushi with Meg

    Beach Day on Siesta Key!

    Air plants being cute

    Air plant with cool tubular flower


    Social Media Counts: 

    YouTube subscribers: 5,420 for swankivy (3 new), 673 for JulieSondra (lost 1), 17 for v & V Vids (no change), 143 for Not-So-Giant Women (no change). Twitter followers: 918 for swankivy (no change), 3,137 for JulieSondra (18 new). Facebook: 298 friends for swankivy (no change), 635 likes for JulieSondra (lost 1), 82 followers for Negative One (no change), 235 likes for So You Write (lost 1), 90 followers for Not-So-Giant-Women (no change). Tumblr followers: 2,455 (lost 1). Instagram followers: 239 (1 new).

    No comments:

    Post a Comment