Saturday, June 18, 2022

Personal Digest Saturday: June 11 – June 17

Life news this week:

  • Saturday I got up at 4:15 AM to watch a livestream of my friend Daria's burlesque show (she's in Australia so the times are weird), but the sound was messed up so I couldn't keep watching. (They fixed it in a replay but I didn't get to watch that for several days.) Went back to bed. When I got up Mom came over with Panera and hung out. We didn't really do anything. I did my blogging during one of her naps and got my steps and did Polos after she left.

  • Sunday I had a low energy day, which was unfortunate since it was also time to practice with the band. I got a slow start to the morning and my dad picked me up after I finished my coffee. We had a really productive practice that we felt good about, and after we went to our usual sushi place and he took me home. I did laundry and took out the trash, then watched an Instagram fundraiser concert featuring Rebecca Sugar. I took notes and published them. Then I just wound down and went to sleep.

  • Monday was loaded up with stuff to do at work: an information package was due by noon and my computer was offline, and I had to do utility stuff for two projects. My mom was poking me with stuff she needed me to do and Victor was in my texts with bad news. I was tired. I played with my friends in our online games at night and listened to the hearings I'd missed while playing time-waster games.

  • Tuesday work was busy again. Got invited to a bunch of meetings for our interview practices on a shortlisted project where I'm on the team. Had to do some research for the project about bus stops and get some data for another coworker, and got assigned to type a transcript. We got shortlisted on another project! I put away laundry, did some Polos, maintained my water system, made my doctor's appointments and made unpleasant phone calls, and listened to news while playing games again.

  • Wednesday I mostly spent on creating the transcript I'd been assigned. Had to do some utility stuff too, and mess with a PowerPoint for my boss. My window right in front of my work desk got broken by some flying debris from my lawn maintenance guy's riding lawnmower and I got sprayed by flying glass all over my desk--bizarre that I didn't get hurt. He is an upstanding honest person so he offered to arrange its repair and pay for it. I had to clean up a bunch of glass with a vacuum cleaner in my office and tried to finish the transcript before the end of the day. Then I went out with Jeaux for Domino's Pizza and grocery shopping. We watched Thor Ragnarok and took a long walk because I didn't have much walking done due to being in the chair all day.

  • Thursday I had data entry, meetings, utility updates, and support documents for an upcoming project. I stayed late to finish the data entry but eventually got kicked out of the database because it closes at 9. The window got fixed and it's taken care of but more glass ended up on the windowsill and behind the desk so I had to vacuum again and accidentally vacuumed up a valuable container of pencil lead that I had lying on the floor. I had to cut the bag open and retrieve it. I was very tired and did a bunch of Polos.

  • Friday we had more practices for the interview, more utility stuff, upcoming project reports, timesheets, and support documents for teaming preparations. I talked to (and argued with) my mom on the phone after work and came close to missing my deadline for my webcomic, but I got it done. Talked to my sis and went to bed.

Health Plan Update:

  • Weight stuff: Have been more reasonable with my eating choices this week, except for that one day when I ate an entire pizza in one sitting. Good job. High weight: 118.9. Low weight: 117.6.
  • Nutrition stuff: I didn't have the smoothies I was meaning to have, but I did more carrot munching and got a bunch of fruit in. My diet still seems to have too much fat in it sometimes even if I just have one meal that's high fat (like eggs or avocado). Sometimes I offset that with low-fat yogurt and strawberries but I don't like to do it every day. Still doing well with my vitamins consistently.
  • Activity stuff: I made my step goals every day this week. My low day was Wednesday at 10,150 steps, and my high day was Monday at 11,237 steps.
Books Read: 

  • Finished Reading: Nothing this week.

  • Currently reading: Dirty Job by Christopher Moore. I'm on page 292.

    New singing performances:


    This week's karaoke song is "Come to My Window" by Melissa Etheridge.



    Stuff drawn:




    Webcomic Negative One Issue 0892: "Friends Who Flirt." 






    Videos Made:

    None.


    New photos:

    None.

    Social Media Counts: 

    YouTube subscribers: 5,422 for swankivy (2 new), 675 for JulieSondra (2 new), 17 for v & V Vids (no change), 143 for Not-So-Giant Women (no change). Twitter followers: 918 for swankivy (no change), 3,159 for JulieSondra (22 new). Facebook: 298 friends for swankivy (no change), 636 likes for JulieSondra (1 new), 82 followers for Negative One (no change), 235 likes for So You Write (no change), 90 followers for Not-So-Giant-Women (no change). Tumblr followers: 2,455 (no change). Instagram followers: 241 (2 new).

    No comments:

    Post a Comment